Chandelier own hands

Once upon a time, exploring the internet, I came across a photo of the original chandelier in the style of hi-so. It looks like a great wide band consisting of identical white balls. Well, these balls are very similar to tennis, ping-pong table. Here is when the idea was born to me again And this miracle of design ideas. According to rough estimates of the number of balls and monitoring of the price on the internet, it turned about 2500 rubles. but since was in the scrap to spend money, I postponed the idea ...

So the other day going to the store for some bread okay, I saw the sale of most of these fucking balls with discount - 7, 40 per package of 6 balls. Zatar these eggs from under the heavens, it was decided the same day to make a chandelier. When doing it, I thought: if it does not, then do samoyu powerful dymovuhu (as a child I would be for it crowned). Post the first, if something goes wrong, do not judge strictly.

Next are 20 photos and a bit of text.

Boxes with balls ping-pong table.

As a basis for chandeliers found here is a bucket. It is tapered, thought balloons and cone shell out, but then dropped the idea because each subsequent row of balls diameter is less than the previous one, because of this shift are obtained and broken honeycomb pattern.

The balls glued together glue gun. Quickly and conveniently.

Maker

Here Kettle

I make here a train until the last car did not catch up with the first.

Surprisingly it went quickly, the first series made for 10min. remaining even faster

in Easter

It turned out here is wheel

In order to hang a chandelier made of copper wire manufactured here such a hook, it will cling to the edge of the top layer of balls

I dismantle the old unfinished chandelier sorry for her, but I like the new

Well, actually the final photo. Pleased shadows cast balls on plain striped wallpaper and the ceiling transformed.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting