Smartphone on Railways

I have in hand an interesting thing - the mobile terminal Railroad on Android.

This device has been shown in the XVIII International conference and exhibition "Information technologies in transport» - «InfoTrans 2013» intransforum.ru, which ends today in St. Petersburg.

I attended the forum and exhibition on the first day of their work. In addition, I visited St. Petersburg Information and Computing Center Railways.

This sverhzaschischёnny smartphone with built-in barcode scanner and smart card reader designed in conjunction Railways and the Russian company R-Style.

The terminal can withstand twenty below, the 55-degree heat and falling from a height of 1.8 meters. It has a protection class IP54, allowing to use the device, even in the rain and snow. Smartphone can be used with gloves - specially for this purpose it is equipped with a resistive screen.

The device has a built-in bar code scanner.

For authorization and implementation of legally significant electronic signature is inserted in the smart phone smart card personal railway.

The battery has an impressive capacity of 5000 mAh.

The terminal is capable of operating even without the battery - inside there is a second built-in battery of 800 mAh.

Of course, the terminal has all the necessary equipment and a smartphone - voice calls, sending SMS, 5-megapixel camera with flash, GPS / GLONASS, a dual-core processor.

Special software with a simple interface does not allow the user to exit the interface of Android. Disabled even "blind».
 - Author: Alexey Nadezhin

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting