In the South China Sea fisherman caught "armored"

In the South China Sea fisherman caught marine life unknown to science. At 5 am Sapar Mansor and a friend went fishing on the coast. About an hour later Sapar, a sufficient number of fish caught, was going to go home, and started to get a fishing rod. The catch has been extremely unusual - in its net caught fish with spines around the mouth.

"The first time I caught a fish, immediately brought the find home and showed it to his wife. The body is being gradually narrowed toward the tail and was covered with sharp spines. To be honest, I can not even imagine what kind of animal, "- said Sapar Mansor, said METRO.

Mansor decided to show the find familiar fishermen. However, they could not recognize fish. Marine life dubbed "armored fish" because of sharp spikes and unique shapes. "Fishermen, we showed armored fish, and could not explain what kind of creature. My husband really caught an amazing and unique animal, "- said the wife of Sapara 35-year-old City Kadar.

Try to determine what species of fish is and why is it still there was nothing known to be a scientist. The family decided to dry fish Mansoura and store it as a "sea treasure".
via ridus

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting