Flooding to do with!

Officials offered habarovchanke lost during floods the house and her husband to abandon children
Habarovchanke Elena Polyakova, lost in the flood the house and her husband, city officials offered to give up children. No help officials have not be so advised the mother of three children just get rid of them. Giving kids a widow refused and are now in need of legal assistance.

[next]

As reported SI Rigma.info, after floods from Khabarovsk Polyakovs family suffered a new disaster. Rotten pole power line fell on their house, because of the broken wires short-circuited, a fire broke out. The family was left without a roof over his head. A few days before the fire Polyakov experienced another tragedy - the husband of Elena Polyakova went by boat to the store and touched the electric wires. From shock the man died on the spot.

City authorities have given Polyakov apartment, but when the mother of a young widow Lyudmila Polyakova went to the Department of Social Welfare, she was told that she would be able to get a house for themselves and only daughter. Grandchildren in the category of relatives were not included. Because of this, the size of compensation and the number of square meters of new housing is significantly reduced.

- I'm a landlord, daughter, cousin admitted, but declined grandchildren and deleted them from the family. This will affect the number of square meters of the house, which we will have to provide. In social security, I was told to write a statement only for two. In response to my indignation, proposed to sue, - said Lyudmila Polyakova.

Now the family was given an apartment in Polyakovs old stalinkas. Housing gave them to the construction of a new home. However, in a family where only works grandmother rent takes most of the revenue.

- Oh, very much for giving me the rent housing. This month, we have given more than 10 thousand rubles. I do not know what will happen if we inscribe a newborn granddaughter, 13 thousand, probably, will be taken. Prohibitive amount for collapsing stalinki - complains Ludmila Stepanovna.

In a difficult situation the family is not helped Polyakovs authorities and ordinary people. SI Rigma.info also threw cry for help. Concerned family Khabarovsk carried items, linens, furniture factory "Dynasty" and made a free set Polyakov kitchen set. Now the family to defend their interests need legal help.

hence
continued

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting