And we, at the bridge ....

I'll start with a better finish, so it will be easier.

For four years, I and Gennady Ivanovich Sasov, our welder - engaged in manufacturing models. The model is of course a strong word, say little better analogues - which, see below. Immediately make a reservation: some details on the models of the master from the fact that we find so some proportion violated. They are set by the order of one director of a private company in Cheboksary, on Prospect Mira, the "humpback" bridge. Will be a lot of pictures and I think not a lot of letters. Quality is not ice, sometimes filmed and what is necessary. Pursuant to the rules YaPostiral company name on their pics. Fasting for mood and aura of benevolence (seized accidents, fights, fools and policies), just see the green is not required.
Quantity is not believed finish indicated. Do not break. One long beep - rail forward.

Our latest model bulldozer T - 130. The cabin was not me, Kabakov OO - Only he could zalest that for priming. Welcome to a cat.

4. We are waiting for the shipment in the yard depot.

5. arrived on the scene.

7. We dressed "suit" pedestal.

8. The penultimate models, front loader.

11. Came older brother ...

15. Hopper - dispenser.

17. Platform.

20. Tank.

22. Gondola.

23. Indoor.

24. Crane rail-mounted.

25. Diesel.

28. And at the end of our first child, in the manufacture of which took more and Sasha AG Locomotive.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting