Boy ?! Boy!

A photograph of a computer found in the accident and remembered a story.
Long time it happened, even when gasoline was cheap, and mobile telephones are expensive and large.
Otshumeli-merry wedding was done on - board we were given in marriage, and three couples returned home himself: Sergey and Margarita, Valera with MAIL yes Bomzhyk Anna.
Seryoga House and Margot on the way, and before him - a non-stop shop, and that's quite simultaneously, I would say - telepathically, logically and naturally thought: "We demand the continuation of the banquet!" Overshadows our bright minds. Well, we, the men - so at least accurate. And now, the man sent a friendly, crowd his feet in the night light to two times then do not run, and the girls went forward: cut sandwiches, tomatoes, cucumbers there - work, in a word, on the culture of abuse. We're adults, intelligent people, really!

And then it was like, I was then told Anna.
Girls climbed on the twelfth floor, went into the apartment. Margo, saying: "Girl, you still have, I am now!" Playfully dashed off uh ... popudrit nose.
Sit so disposes.
Anna came from the hallway into the room, groping for a switch klatsat ... And then oppachki! - Nezhdanchik: the room on the couch, covered with a blanket, some kid is sleeping. Well sleep ... sleep!
He stared at Anna, his mouth opened, his eyes sleepily pops, squinting from the bright light.
And then Anfisa from the corridor:
 - Oh, how lovely!
Anna and thinks to himself: "Niherasebe Anfisa performs. While their husbands in the expedition for buhlyanderom - she immediately youngsters unfamiliar with sleepy mugs compliments slaps ... »
And Anfisa is not appeased, so briskly from the corridor:
 - Boy ?!
Anna sees something like that is not a girl, but the boy nodded questioningly and asks:
 - The boy?
He podvis bit (to understand, it can be: sleep, not bothering anyone, then cut one light, break into overdressed stolen, apparently drunk, stupid questions asked), asynchronous clapped eyes and nodded utverzhdayusche.
 - Boy! - Anna transferred Anfisa.
And Anfisa enjoys something, and again in the corridor:
 - Castrated ?!
Anna guy on the machine:
 - Castrated ??
He even blinking stopped, opened his enormous eyes and shakes his head against a negative, such as: "No! No! Do not !!! »
And Anna at the very question has rung in my ears, she turns to the Anfisa, saying: "You, my friend, with oak collapsed person to ask such questions ??? !!!", and sees that Anfisa in the room did not even looking .
Since the very different keen.
Anfisa currently sitting in the hall, and happily squeezes huge, gray, fluffy and imposingly kotyara that on quiet paws came from somewhere in the bowels of the kitchen, while Anna stood with his back to him.

In general - well, we then sat and fun. And this guy turned out to be the nephew of Seregin, travel was spent the night. He is with us, though not guzhbanil - hid in another room. I do not know what can be frightened ...
© Bomzhyk

PS here's a picture with the most gatherings. To know more, to whom and to hell do I have in the third hour of the night so enthusiastically on the phone play ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting