Non-Russian city

Yesterday I had the imprudence to drink beer and eat delicious shank in a wonderful restaurant in the center of St. Petersburg. Wheat beer, knuckle tasty, I was very good

On this basis, I decided to take a stroll through the city center. Well, first of all, for a long time in the middle peshochkom just did not go well, and secondly, I wanted to just breathe, as you know, the cleanest air of St. Petersburg.

Go, walk, happy passers-by. Only see that Petrograd, among them not. After ten pm the center of our city populate all the CIS countries and the Russian language in the center of St. Petersburg is already almost gone.

Fishing machine. Stops some ushatannaya seemingly beha. Sit inside, and there - the Indian version of "Taxi 3". The whole machine is in some Baubles, steering wheel - a converted, a la sports, old sports seats.

And driving is clearly not Russian driver. It turned out, the young Uzbek. Young guy on ushatannoy behe that easily and naturally dovozit from the center to the north for 400 pe.

I somehow became interesting, began to question how come, how dare. And he, in the rhetoric that has come to success told his wonderful story.

Lived in the Uzbek village (interestingly, there is about Peter heard?). No job, no education, did not know Russian. Came here 3 years ago, began to carry. First in the district to the subway, then, when learned Russian, began to go around the city. He lives in a room with the same guys like himself. Wants to work as a mechanic in a garage. In Uzbekistan, there is a girl that he, too, will bring here.

Incidentally, he realizes that they - and workers in this life except his donut or work in the studio (like the top of a career) did not shine. But it is he and his wife, migrants, and his children will Petrograd. And it turns out that they spend their youth to ensure that their children lived in some decent place at a decent level.

So they would rather work will be.

P.S. Everything I gave up.
hence

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting