Family life in social networks

Good day. I'm not a fan of social networks, but I confess honestly, sometimes look down there to see how it fared in former classmates, friends from childhood, with previous work colleagues and other people in the world, with whom were once familiar, and now the only connecting thread us - a virtual "friendship" in the same social network. And today this proglyadyvaya storehouse of references to Bojan and other snotty-mimishnuyu nonsense that repost, laykayut and comment on the fairer half, noticed an interesting pattern, and which I want to share with you.

Will be 7 photos. Maybe someone will be familiar, then laugh together

These themes are very popular among the newly married. Husband Alain Delon, love until death, jealousy girlfriends and all that.

Then infantile pregnancy, the husband is on his hands, and once again the envy of her friends.

The next stage - the birth of a child, it's just a magical stage of life, when the number of mimishnyh about the children is amazing, and the envy of her friends just rolls over. Multiple compliments comments led to believe with the feature, type I - the Queen, wearing my arms.

Mom - host dad ??? !!! There probably patience second half starts to burst and there are already here Temko.

Then usually wakes up self-pity. Oh, I'm so good, but nobody loves me and appreciates.

Well, usually it ends like this.

All the love and kindness. A future wives and moms advice - spend more time in the family than with friends in social networks, and then you will not be here is such garbage. I have everything, thank you. Cons desperate razvedenki.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting