Make nixie-watch as a gift

So dear audience, boys and girls, now I will tell you how to make a mega gift. :) This is just how to draw an owl. :) Just do not break, will be 29 photo cards. I do light up the clock, so to such a beautiful, exclusive and then if it goes the case and gift. I've got great friends who have helped me in many ways so I decided to thank them. To start on a lot of money later, veneer, brass, metal, watch designers, lamps themselves. As for the lamps. Their production has sunk for a long time will fly, so the prices range from 8 to 900 rubles for the most hardcore IN18. :) Here are my stocks:

And the most expensive and large. But even the most beautiful, spravilnoy numeral 5.

Then take the plywood and crumble everything in its path, creating a masterpiece parallelepidizma. :)

Dostёm veneer and paste using PVA:

I paid special attention to the squareness and acute angles, it looks cool. :)

And now take a set and soldered Circuits using soldering station:

Of particular perversion is the installation of the lamps. I do not know why, but I got it into my head to do the chassis. :)

and this:

We put our lamps, to try on. Beautiful, is not it? :)

Now connect the brain with lamps. Look straight Islands, sorry not to see what happens in the body.

Check, washed dopaivaem, We serve food and ... mmmm, wonder, warm lamp light that will warm our souls. :)

bah

As they say the scheme is to collect 20% of the time, and to do all Solid housing 80%. I'll show you what happened. Time just killed a bunch, all are the appearance is very important. Now insert the sleeve for mounting the back cover:

We cut brass, our pseudo-gold.

Particular attention to precision manufacturing, stocks are not visible. :) We put the Soviet guard, we must also create an image of a good old machine :)

Lamps are divided into three groups, each group will be in the beautiful frame of brass. Before we put the border by etching and drawing.

We cut pieces and solder them to the ends of the complete identity:

Even knowing the size of the lamps can not be done the right windows. I had to then be customized and customized, so each lamp can easily pass through the hole for replacement in case. There really helped DREMEL.

Try on

Slegontsa polish. Already very much!

Now it's time to back cover. Grass, sharpen, cut, polish.

We put hardcore Soviet details and modern power supply. Incidentally watch consume only 2W, so the 24W power supply is not heated. Overdone :)

Putting provodochki this miracle:

Put the power quick-disconnect couplings are harsher wire a la 40goda:

Polishing:

Oh yes! It's free! Not a drop of not advertising:

We put on the shelf, we admire:

The customer was satisfied, I hope will decorate the office. :) By the way there is a battery in the clock so that the clock continues even when the network. Cogs way put chtozhe slotted for authenticity. :) Well, I'm finished. There are still other times, more complex. Write, ask questions, I will be glad to share experiences and answer.
It shines even shave! :) And the last photo:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting