Lantern psto.

Since the popularization of weapons (Oh no on Yap told enough) decided to tell about the accessories to weapons and items, which itself can be used as a weapon, namely his lanterns.

Number of times: Legendary MegLayt 6d (six batteries format etc.), with which I started my "disease" lights, the hero of many fighters, he's lantern-police-baton. Lives in Niva on the original mounting bracket in the tunnel between the seats.

9 ph.

He was repeatedly tuned. Krypton bulb head Replaceable LED (800 lumens), the bezel is replaced by "aggressive" option.

Instead of the standard battery cover, set the cover to the red-hot "Stekloboykoy»

Native handle for turning the flashlight in the notorious "the baton" to buy is not real, so improvise to handle weapons from "Magpul".

Lantern on every day, always with: Shurfaer 6px tactics (200 lumens)

Honored veteran, sometimes beaten. Lace, bracket and cover from Phoenix.

I reserve the same version only "pro" with two modes: 200 and 30 (sort of) lumens.

On Saiga very decent Chinese man (above described - Americans) Fenix ​​TK12 (200 lumens) with an extended tactical button. In the future, I will support domestic producers - will take "Tick" from AA guns. (Oh, Escheb our collimators learned to do ("Cobra" - not available)

And in the end, for tourist outings - Shurfaer Minimus (adjustment of 0-100 lumens) Lack one: Who approaches in the darkness, he waves away from you and squints, bright stsuko slishkom) Everything can be broken.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting