On the issue of the installation of a violation of traffic rules

This theme inspired another swinish behavior Syzranskaya drivers. I will write about them a little later, but now I will try to do a little background, so that everyone understands what is at stake. via. johni_d. livejournal.com

It's about walking pedestrian mall (popularly "Broadway"), the largest district of the city "monguor people."

What is "Broadway" it represents:
 - Two parallel pavement,
 - These two are interconnected sidewalk crossings, mounted with benches and urns,
 - Total length of the promenade area of ​​about 600 meters,
 - Distance from the road made him comfortable and safe place to explore with children.
Initially, the problem is already available, but, whether from indifference of people, whether from indifference of the authorities, did not want to solve it.
The first issue of the pedestrian zone has been affected about 2 years ago with the construction of a hypermarket "Magnet" and appliance store "M-Video».
Then for laying communications were dug two footpaths.

I have repeatedly complained to the traffic police and the prosecutor's office about these pedestrian areas that wheelchair there on the hands have to move through the pit.
The problem was solved in a year, as usual, the most basic way - they leveled at one and the parking lot, and the pedestrian zone.
As you might imagine, the site has become a pedestrian is not for pedestrians.

But the current time and the problem is repeated on another site "Broadway", and manifests itself in the form of a sharpened.
Look: here we have school №17 - its territory allocated "blue" color.

Next to the school is located on the left side of the shopping center "monguor people».
The heavy red line on the school grounds - a fence, which is fenced off from the school area of ​​approximately 8000 m2.
Both then and now, people are just wondering on what basis, the school was taken away a piece of land on which the football pitch and sports equipment, the construction of another shopping center.

But, as usual, nobody cared and was building its own power.
Here is the present site of the pedestrian zone (underlined in red).

Pay attention to the pedestrian crossing and traffic lights, as well as bars that prevent the passage of the vehicle at this location.
Samara blogger Alexander 3ojlotou in his article mentioned on this site bloggers from Samara at night were in Syzran ...
A quote from his article:
"14. But then again the same pleasure "Broadway." At the point where there is a billboard previously birches grew, but their enterprising citizens are not considered perfectly located at the area and cut down, taking place here this two-legged miracle! With regard to lighting, too, do not bother, apparently believing that the road and so nice shine ...

15. Meeting time was already coming and we decided to go back to "monguor people." It's not an old photo from the date of construction, the right of the existing shopping center under construction another, no one knows what, yet building continues ...

Other Samara blogger Dmitry simple_kot in his article Syzran promised. Bloggers. Also this building and said that everything is being done "for" people.
Quote:
"In the photo you see just recently rolled into the asphalt parking lot across from the shopping center under construction next. Bench, probably marks the end of the pedestrian area.) & Quot;

And now let's see what the people of our region have received at the end of construction.
Here we see the shopping cent and parking facilities - everything seems to be as it should be, but there is not a pedestrian zone as if it was not. Really it was impossible to separate the section of the small fence that people moved without interfering with the car, and the young mother did not maneuver through the snowdrifts between Pass to park a car?

Come and see how things are going.
Originally look Adjustable crosswalk.

And while I was crossing the road, a car of the empty pocket to leave, and so would have happened that come to the road, not obterevshis on someone's machine - is unrealistic.
Again the question arises: Is it difficult to sacrifice two parking areas and fenced off to make a pocket for pedestrians?
Controlled pedestrian crossings on this stretch of road just 2 and everyone who is concerned about the safety of crossing the road, moving at this point.
Go ahead friends and see what is left of the "Broadway." It seems to me this is pure vandalism and primarily the responsibility of the developer should be held.

Here in this picture you can see a little bit like the owners of the shopping center "monguor people" dumping dirty snow outside their territory:

Now let's see the overall view and pay attention to it, which is why I started this whole story.

Nothing catches the eye? Footpaths, road, fence and rolled on summer lawn track? I was filled with emotion and overwhelmed many. Word glean more correct, but it's a pig. All hayut state power of others, but look at yourself as you are turning their city into the garbage!

And here I am Dec. 31, just 20 minutes while standing on the site, I was struck by how many people pass this way to the shopping center.
Place a photo in its original quality (click on image to view larger) in all cars, if desired, can be considered state. rooms.

Posted in [mergetime] 1389088704 [/ mergetime]

second

third

fourth

fifth

sixth

and many others. But the one who was not indifferent to the fact that it embodied. He was not lazy, stopped the dialogue was short, but succinct:
Driver: The consequences will be what?
I am and what might be the consequences? You eat on the lawn!
Driver: Stukachek?
I: No. I just for the order!
How did you see the photographs of different categories of drivers. The most that was struck by a large number of passing it in the place of women.
And the word of the woman I had long been combined with the ideal order, care and beauty.
Sometimes behave worse than cattle-men.

Whose flaw here:
The government - which apparently did not see then nothing but benefits for themselves?
Developer - who can not organize normal markup in the parking lot and pedestrian areas?
Teamsters - which increase at a tremendous speed, do not know no respect for others, not cultural behavior?
Pedestrians - that robots go between cars, in the shower cursing everyone and everything, but in reality are silent?
 - Currently preparing two letters:
the traffic police - with the question of the installation of a violation of traffic rules, and if it will be installed, bringing to justice these "comrades».
the Administration - with a request to assist in the elimination of these problems. end

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting