Christmas chores

31 December 13th, Vladimir region, Moore, garage cooperative on railway recess. The father went to the garage, where he was impatient for small need (sorry for the frankness, but if it does not "need" - would not have had that). For this matter, he went behind the garage under the bridge away from human eyes. While making his way to a suitable place he heard the eerie howling peremeshku groaning and crying - under the bridge it was pretty scary, but underground in the resignation he had spit on the horror - he began to look for the source. The source of the sound was concreted drainage channel along the railway paintings Gorky highway. Who knows - concreted trench along the road to collect water depth meter twenty and less than a meter wide. At the bottom of the mud and water, crawling creatures the size of a man's palm, which plaintively squeaked and whined. And these were not rats and mice - they were blind newborn puppies ...

Continued under the cut ...

My first thought - where is their mother - disappeared immediately - no animal will give birth to them in this place, or drag and drop them there - less than two meters loaded noisy railway trunk, and inside the mud and water. It made some subman - probably just dumped them there doomed to certain death. Fate decreed otherwise apparently - nerazbiraya road ran to the garage and found a plastic baby bath, sketched to rags and back. Sam says - one in the head - just to save - how much they stayed there - is unknown. Putting a bath next to the excavation, he jumped back and began to pull out one. Making sure that no one on the bottom left - thought - 7 puppies, 7 still blind chilled innocent creatures. The bath in the car and home. Before leaving his mother called and said just found puppies and taking them home. House immediately to the heater - what to do with them xs - call me (I was in the capital city) - I say - fed and warm.

Father went bought spetssmes, bottle feeding. Call - eat bad, we can say do not eat. All the cold, dirty ... It is necessary to warm up ... Against the background of the phone can be heard howling ...

Himself phoning shelters, friends - what to do. There were people responded immediately - advice, recommendations. There were those who immediately placed the ads on their pages in the social networks - and this is the 31st! Puppies have started closer to the night, when thawed, they washed them. After the inspection - the umbilical cord is cut roughly (but not chewed off), the sucking reflex was absent at first completely, then I adjusted. January 1, my family and I came to Moore, and we went to help - to feed every 2 hours - even at night. By the time the puppies are more or less already sucking a bottle, but the mother (by the way - a diabetic) and his father is a little exhausted. New Year passed them, but they do nothing to regret.

Puppies - Breed not set the course. Sexing - 5 boys and 2 girls.

January 6 calls for help and classmates responded - 3 puppies -devochku and 2 boys took good people - I thank them very much for their great heart - no one will take over the nursing of puppies. Yes - they took them all - that is to say for himself. Left 4 puppies

I admit - this post I want to spread the word - at Yap huge audience - Moore and Murom district, neighboring regions - respond - who needs a dog - they wanted to kill, but the fate prepared for them for another - maybe someone of you these creatures will be different ...
Sam would have taken - yes itself has two. Left 4 ... Although I think the 3 - most of all - the girl's parents leave himself - died a year ago Hell - German Shepherd, has lived for 10 years.

That's all, thank you for your attention.

P.S. - I wish that the bastards that have done to the dogs - to a new year of life yourself thrown in the trash! Know reptile - despite everything - they will live !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting