I got a room in Alfa Bank - down the drain

Not a client of the bank, nazvanivayut weekend at 9 am, why they actually left a review on the banks of Uzbekistan. While reading the other reviews, I happened upon a great review man who sort through combat these spammers. It clearly describes the situation (similar to mine) and solutions, as their numbers, which he blocked. Judging by the reviews, they are not soared to clarify the validity of the data and pull out all who can, I hope it will raise and fewer people suffer from them.

Then he review that I read.

I am familiar with Alfa-Bank in July of this year, that is already in its fifth month. And if such familiarity usually starts with any service, be it a deposit or loan, then we all turned out differently - simply one morning I got a call from the non-resident numbers, called a false name and began to demand debt repayment! And demanding the return of the debt is already more than three months, do not forget about it for a minute!

More than three months on my phone calls pouring in an amount of from 6 to 21 (twenty-one! Especially measured the record!) Per day. However, there is one positive thing - from 22-00 to 06-00 and was honored barely stay in silence, but this advantage is leveled calls at any time.

This phone number is used including at work, so no call can not remain unanswered - wherever and in whatever state was not, I have to pick up the phone. And if before the deeds, shower baths, get-togethers with friends distracted me solely on the case, but now Alfa-Bank can just pull in order to once again spoil the mood.

I have taken a variety of actions:
[*] Politely explained that it was a mistake (one hundred times).
[*] Just to explain that it was a mistake.
[*] Roughly explained that it was a mistake.
[*] I swear.
[*] I try to understand.
[*] I pretend to be a debtor.
[*] Tells a different tale.
[*] I tried to coax information about the debtor.
[*] Pretends to be inadequate.

With regards to the latter - it was the last resort in desperation. Once the call caught me reading the youngest, so I just put headphones, a microphone left in the face and read up son, along with the operator, "The Tale of Tsar Saltan." And even so, imagine, did not help. smile :(

If you talk about other tales, that according to my information the debtor Alfa-Bank in the meantime went to the hospital (once - in a coma), went on a business trip, to work in the north, a long voyage, vacation, goes missing, two emigrated times (even called the existing address in Spain and the US) - the result was.

Do others have found a friend who is not the first year working for the benefit of the Bank itself. "Here it is, salvation!" - I thought, dialing the number, hoping to solve the problem "of friendship." But shish - she said that such calls a lot and she can not do something.

Then in my heart I once blocked subnet numbers from which calls were made, but did it too impulsive, and missed a few important calls (as was blocking Moscow's pool), and therefore had to cancel the lock.

The next time I entered smarter - highlighted the evening, knocked out the entire list of numbers and put a lock already on the specific popular (plus adding subnets that was sure). List directly rooms - below, I specifically used a different spelling in parentheses to the other, faced with a problem when you use the search engines come across to this review. So:
[*] + 74996811679 (84996811679, + 7-499-681-16-79)
[*] + 74957868611 (84957868611, + 7-495-786-86-11)
[*] + 74992718830 (84992718830, + 7-499-271-88-30)
[*] + 74957804700 (84957804700, + 7-495-780-47-00)
[*] + 74957868610 (84957868610, + 7-495-786-86-10)
[*] + 74992718829 (84992718829, + 7-499-271-88-29)
[*] + 74992718831 (84992718831, + 7-499-271-88-31)
[*] + 74996811675 (84996811675, + 7-499-681-16-75)
[*] + 74996811680 (84996811680, + 7-499-681-16-80)
[*] + 74999226974 (84999226974, + 7-499-922-69-74)

These are the basic numbers from which and are being implemented (and God forbid - will be carried out) calls. There are several from which fetched just a few days and then stopped, but for them it is necessary to search through the search history of calls for more than three months - a difficult task.

Many programs for smart phones and services from the operators are able to block on a mask (a pattern), so can be quite added to the filter, "* 749566" and "749578 *" - this is the prevailing of direct numbers. I even added whole subnet "* 7499" - is, as I understand, service calls or a virtual number.
Let plug had a paid service, it was worth it - I regained composure, got rid of one of the most bothersome to their problems. As it seemed to me. But imagine not! Though the "black list" has successfully fought off calls, I managed to get it anyway. Already using SMS.

First, its debtor (but for some reason in my room) reminded of a debt, and then specify the amount pougrozhat trial, pougrozhat come to visit, pougrozhat burglary dwelling and at the end of the transfer case pougrozhat collectors. By the way, this scared me just about breaking the house - just in case the appointed time had gone to work and waited (you never know - what if they have not just my room, but my address?). But no one has come to break the door.

Around this time, two times (unless blocked) casually talked to a man with nepredstavlyayuschimsya number 79065789664. For the first time politely I explained that I - not the one who needs it, and all that man does not know, put down the phone. He called back. But the second time talk did not work - fell threat. Spat, I hung up the phone.

A little later, another call from a man with number +79615653511, too, was looking for the same debtor. But a strange - polite and cultured, and knew from the first time that I do know that I do not know.

By this time I had time to get bored SMS threat, able to filter them I found, so I had to take the extreme measure - to replace the main SIM card and shove it into a simple "dialer", turn off the sound and throw in a box. In any case - what if someone decides to call old friends.

I lived in this mode for about a month, but the number of a decade still do not want to give up. And now I look at the history of the blocked - no "chipped" call. To celebrate, disabled black list, picked up the phone himself. And really - a whole day there was not a malicious call.
But it turned out that I was glad too early.

In the evening I got a call number +79030590035 and called me the name of the same debtor. I replied rehearsed the phrase "this is not it, these do not know" and hung up the phone. On what the source called back and told everything about me thinks. I will not give a complete list of what learned about myself a new, just hint. Insults naming me human waste and obvious lover of homosexual love was the softest.

Here patience is exhausted - I just got a SIM card, broke in half and threw. You know, the nerves more. Damn it, that I was called a false name, surname and patronymic. To hell with the fact that I did not take any money, and never for the life of the office of Alfa Bank was not. But when here and so no reason, no reason to insult the start, but still rank as sexual minorities ...

If now someone offered me to use the services of Alfa-Bank (and what is worse - to take a loan out there) - I'm afraid not keep, and spit in his face, as the proposal itself already akin to an insult. Oh, sorry, I have finished.

But all this is not written on what it took to talk to - the good, the representatives called me enough and I could say enough how much you want. The purpose of the most detailed description of the situation - to help those who are faced with the same. Colleagues Unfortunately, if you suddenly began to call Alpha Bank, and nothing you do - know only one way out - immediately get a SIM card, and how much would be valuable no matter the number and contacts on it, and take the throw. Otherwise, then regret the wasted time and nerves.

Of course, you can try to outlast me. In this case, please respond. While I am sick of this procedure, find the next - very interesting.

(from me) If you know, tell me a program to block calls to phone.
Thank you for your attention!
yet I'd add 2 more rooms, the rest is above.
4996810360 (499-681-03-60)
4996811675 (499 681 16 75)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting