Home PC.

Today, once again I restored order on his desk and decided to share their workplace.

12 photo.

Actually Here is my workplace.

Another view. Immediately I tell you about it.
I am engaged in his spare time writing vsyakoga software to every satellite devices. To do this properly, and was washed down the table. C taking into account as it needs

To the left on the shelf comfortably settled outside and a hub
zvukovushka

After her several testiruemmyh devices. If anyone noticed between Monica and Claudia has a luminous strip

This is actually my so to speak hand-made which tell you how to thread then, but if it vkratse svetodionaya posvetka that can change colors, such as

or so

The backlight can be tilted 180 degrees. It made me of an aluminum channel, a pair of aluminum parts, Dremel, masking tape and RGB. That somehow

That's something like 2

Sistemnik Left and Right boxes
vydvezhnye

Vydvezhnye literally. Cupboard in which they are made has the ability to travel, thereby increasing working space. By the way the table and on the black cabinet lacked the material, we had to use a piece of chipboard wenge

So here is my workplace if in a nutshell. Fota way last. By the way I would like to take a look at Yapovskie computers, unless of course there at the time)) I have everything!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting