"Docha" I hope you're alive and well!

We rested once in the Astrakhan region a wild way. My daughter learned to catch the bait fish, proudly call themselves "yibachkoy" catch and fed his "dochu».

"Docha" - a small black cat, who never saw the children did not understand just how dangerous they are. On the first day he learned that rocked slung over his shoulder, bed placed in the basin, and if the cat can not take the pen, you can take it by the neck, and so on ... On the second day he left at sunrise and returned only for dinner . Gave him doppaёk.

And the cat accepted.

Here I want to warn the conviction cat, in the sense that he was not a rag. Kotov, voluntarily living on the hacienda, feed is not accepted, mauvais ton. Otherwise, it will not catch mice (digression here: the local mice I even feel sorry for who they just do not eat - cats, dogs, snakes, hedgehogs, shorter mouse Resident Evil). Therefore, my daughter was accepted by them, though Baba Yaga, but the fairy. For feeds.

"Docha."

Swaddle:

And laid to sleep (mlyayaya, but I sleep, I sleep!):

At home we live two cats. Dad and his son Vasily Maxim.
Basil Pope graciously allowed to lie to myself and pull the tail before reaching adult daughter, in terms of Vaska, age - one and a half years. Then he began to flee from the child to the closet, and in cases of close contact in the course are the claws.

Here it is, Bob, in the children's little hands grasping:

Own questions about life and health "Daughters" I began to wonder, after we stayed Maksim Vasilevich. Because his behavior is very similar to Mike Farley incarnation "Daughters." It allows you to do with them all - to lay himself in a doll bed (and even trying to sleep at the same time), a veil, worn as a boa around the neck, play doctor and "walk the trolley itself." Those who have children and a cat will understand)))

The cat of my parents can not bear children at all. Basically. They must it seem evil gnomes.
At the girlfriend after the appearance of a second child in the family cat went to live under the bed and other hard to reach places.
And your cat?

PS "Docha" I hope you're alive and well, and just rag Maxik loves children.

Here Maxim, still quite small now become a big tomcat:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting