Painting one of the walls in the nursery

My daughter is 3 years old, and my wife and I decided to remake one of the rooms in the nursery. The room was already covered with wallpaper for painting, so all that is needed to buy the paint, color, masking tape, foam rollers and brushes with different size ... Well, actually first learned his daughter that she would like that would have been painted on the wall that was immediately reply: Sponge Bob. Found on the Internet appropriate picture printed on the printer and you can start.
Fota on a roll of masking tape.

23 photos will be.

Making the grid on the printed image, and across the same grid on the wall

4.Delaem grid on the printed image, and across the same grid on the wall
After the grid pattern is applied fairly easily translated and preserved proportions. The next stage of color filling the largest squares. Acrylic paint we bought white and about 10 pieces of different color schemes.

6.Samoe complex in the selection of colors was that after drying it became noticeably darker

7.Tak as wallpaper was textured, had much to try to make the same thickness contour lines ... then scored and did as it turned out.

9.Vot have to draw something ...

10.Teper time to paint background ... I decided not to make it so dark as on the printout that was not quite so bleak

11.Prodolzhaem.

15.Teper can trace the outline of which became

18. This is the finished wall.

19. While the Occupy Wall, brought order online cot

20. This is how the bed looks at the moment, mattress ordered, but it has not yet been brought.

Posted in [mergetime] 1391341499 [/ mergetime]
22. So long as the latter is the installation of lighting fixtures.

23. I have everything.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting