Repair small bathrooms.

Repair small bathrooms.
Hello dear YaPovchane and YaPovchanki!
I want to share with you a description of the work, which was to repair a small bathroom.
Pictures will be a little, try to fill with stories so opisniyami.

It happened in my life :) one time event, an event with a capital letter, or rather, I bought a house.
Well, not a house and a house, but rather a part of the house. I broke everything in this part of the cubicles that were there nagorozheny, smashed brick by brick oven and get a large room of 25 m2.
This room had a gas stove set, hung boiler, brought water, put the sofa and refrigerator - began to live and enjoy.
And that guy want? - There is a fridge, stove, water is, washed his face, went to work in the gym washed. And the convenience of the street and I did not strain.
Not strained until frowning cold weather and cold weather severely strained, and I decided to build himself a small house in this annex in order to deploy a bedroom yes sralnyu.
Open an online eye on them pomozolil opened AutoCAD drew what I want to build, buy trash building boards so wizened and even built himself a house on the infidel technology.
House frame someone anyone who is hated. My favorite :)

That sealed my creation.

Though housing and clumsy-looking but really warm and comfortable in it, but on the forum he already kennel to call, and to hell with them with ohalnikami, God be their judge and the sleepers they shove normal guys.:)
And since housing is built and sralnyu those privy those WC have to build it.

Again I went to the "blue sea" on the Internet has become so callous eyes again Smekal how to put everything but build.
Many turned to the intricacies of construction, that is to wash the mug to let the wind go was comfortable need to comply with the requirements planning.

Ended my inspiration to narrate fairy-tale style, go to the Elementary :)

It appeared to me that the main parameters 2, the first is when you sit on the toilet on the shoulders must be at least 7 cm on each side, the second when you stand in front of a sink by leaning ass to the wall should be 30 cm.

Poraskinuv brains opened Visio, and drew a plan bathrooms.

The main requirements are met, is to be comfortable in the bathroom, there is a free space where you can wipe off after a shower.

Decided to limit the shower, the bathroom, I do not like. I decided to put the toilet seat hanging my mneie such that it is hygienic, easier to clean under them.
He picked up a profile, drywall walls built bathrooms.

I bought a good installation, GROHE thing branded and quality, of course you can buy a cheaper but in case of problems will not find parts.

ICING water to the sink and shower, set installation, connect it to the sewage system measured the size of the holes before. Propylene is used gray Czech, they always work.
It is more expensive than white but better and harder to get a fake.
I will not detail the process described as solder propylene at specialized forums so that all details chewed kopipasta engaged not see any sense.
You can sew up the wall and plaster and tile laid.
That's just, I do not tiler, and of course I have not done without jambs, so that the tiles do not kick. I myself know that kosyachnik but I do not care.

I nakosyachil tiling with the vertical. On this photo you can see much. But then when I put everything and not noticeable unless primatrivatsya.
Cut a hole in the tile, cut Ballerina easy, normal, with no experience I coped. Hung battery.
Screw the toilet to the wall and srazuzhe experienced. Civilization though! :)

Tiles reported, jammed and went for a shower.
That cab I very much hardship. At first I wanted to buy a cabin with a roof, in short simple and ordinary China. That is all that I have not seen in stores full of shit.
And there is the difference that 12 thousand, 40 thousand for that. As if made at the same factory. Horror. All done disgusting.
And yet, the booths have a lot of space is taken wall of 7 cm on each side eats off the sidewall. The same angle is also fenced off.
I found that the angle of the wall and take up 20% of the usable area. And uncomfortable, I feel myself vney low ceiling crushes.
I decided to give up the cabin to shower enclosure and normal watering can with the mixer. Tembolee that vodorozetki wall made faucet.
Bought cabin decent quality with a thick pan.
Booth brought gathered and I was expecting a very unpleasant surprise. Trapik pallet (garbage where water runs) simply disgusting quality shines shines like candy but it will flow through the week almost 100 per cent.

Went and bought a normal Russian though had to raise the cabin above the floor 4 cm. But it's not terrible, but now you can see that it is happening under the (warm and dry)

Booth set and immediately tested. In general, however, civilization.
All soap dishes and shelves for shapmpuney hung above my shoulder.
Nothing interferes in the booth. In Chinese cabs all the shelves are made so I'm sure that some will bear arms. Extensive they have me.

After prisandalil cabin Sink and cabinet, put the washing machine, called masters pull the ceiling.
Install the lamp, installed exhaust vetilyator - works from the inclusion of light with delay timer for 45 minutes.
Here's what happened. If you look at the front door yet.

All wiring on RCDs Merlin Gerin, operating current of 10 mA. All in the mind. Barely RCD found on this current.

After the power run out, and the installation of the door is carried out through 3 weeks.

Long searched dryer, I do not ravyatsya constantly strained rope. My choice fell on the dryer LEIFHEIT.
Boys and girls, it is beautiful. I recommend. In spite of all his apparent fragility and delicacy not straining to hold a full load of 5 kg machine.

And yet, here such I turned teplovodorazborny node

Posted in [mergetime] 1392581671 [/ mergetime]
And now, some of the costs. Rose all checks and got:
Installation - 6700
Toilet + Cover - 2500
Exhaust fan - 1800
Pipe + fittings - 1250
Cab - 5000
Shower mixer - 3500
Faucet sink - 2700
Tile completely
Tile adhesive
Grout - 12000
Door + plat - 4600
Fixtures - 1200
Furniture + sink - 9500
Harness - 1450
Ceiling - 3000
Battery - gift
Dryer - gift

TOTAL - 55200

Job but the ceiling is completely normal.

Posted in [mergetime] 1392581719 [/ mergetime]
All I finished. Pictures little excuse. :) If that question.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting