The "Red apartment"

Hello, Dear friends!

I watched for a long time other people's posts about all kinds of repairs, and decided to make his own. During the repair, I did not conduct photographing since I did not plan to post on Yap, and the other head was busy. The entire repair process was delayed for 4 months.

There was a lot of dirt, dust, and all had to do with their hands, helped me in this my friend and student. Therefore, it is lined with photos before and after repair.

I recommend as a good repairman one woman. We met her, I examined the apartment, listened and tried to understand what she wants. Its taste shocked me a bit, but I saw it that I really liked it, she wanted to make the repairs completed, with its minimal participation.
I was glad, because finally I got a client who trusts builder. I'm tired of tasteless repairs in beige color, of course it's very simple, gashes in beige tones, like a warm and cozy, and try not particularly necessary.

In early repair I was not yet clear how the final result will look like. But I decided not to dwell on it, and start breaking the apartment. The apartment is very little all 27kvadratnyh meters, the owner wanted to do a little repair, supply closet, bathroom with red tiles, and then something like live.

I made an offer on which she could not otkazatsya- design improvements, and maximize efficient use of space !!! I did the calculations, has added 50 percent, and she agreed.

Well, we begin to break. Broke everything except the floor, the house of Stalin construction and wood floors in it, as demonstrated vskrytie- larch! Perfect condition despite cm layer of paint, and advanced age. Demolished all the walls of the shell, the thickness of the walls with plaster around thirty centimeters (Well this is how much space is wasted!)! The stench was terrible, as lime plaster gained in 60 years an incredible amount of odors in porous rock darkness cockroach nests. [Next]

Once again we meet with the owner to discuss further action, or rather I have come up with that will now have to convince the owner that needs to be done in my opinion, is the most difficult and important in my work. All negotiations took about 6-8 days. There were phone calls late at night, during the day and generally the most inconvenient times, the hostess was very worried about the result. Finally, she gave up. We agreed on the final amount of maintenance, and the fact that the furniture and appliances are not included in the price, but it will buy something that I will show ...

The bathroom of aerated concrete thickness of 10 centimeters. In order to remove the wall, partially broken wall, put a metal column, dolman wall and ceiling welded supporting the farm (in the photo, it goes over the bar, then through the cabinets and rests against the other wall, I'll mark it on the photo).

He called the welder heating and digest the new seamless steel pipe. Plastic not do, that would not leave the fittings under the floor, put the battery steel, the company "Ladder", made in the Czech Republic, because they have the best steel, compared with the Turks, Italians (keep quiet about China). Santehtruby wired and pitched channels, wall mounted toilet frame, sewed plaster.

We had to do everything at once: the electrician in the ceilings and walls, measure furniture for bathrooms, cabinet over the toilet, and then the kitchen control gasman, vymeryat gas column, begging digest the pipes are not on the project, but as I have, give to the pocket, to resolve the issue with commissioning, etc.. etc..

The walls were poshtukatureny for welded mesh with a cell 10 * 10cm. cement and lime mixture, which was done on the spot., then smooth plasterboard, the figures did then, because for smooth draw and easier to see the proportions.

While I was doing a bathroom, my assistant licked the walls, cutting grooves for wiring.

I had to travel a lot with shopping and ordered it without her, choosing finishing materials, re-measure sofas and cupboards, perhaps I have spent a month 

It's time the most important zadumki- built-in furniture, which are separated by a space, and will be a practical functionality. Scribbled sketches Boys oh boys again remeasure, calculate gaps. I ordered the cut in a furniture shop, a friend's, with a professional edge gluing and high precision cutting.

Furniture collected more than a week, kilograms SCREW, drill bits and road shpakla. Then, a primer, sanding and painting a white enamels (had to take a master class from a friend in charge of painting the car), in my case it was necessary to achieve the effect of "the brilliant orange peel", a large plane it was incredibly difficult ... But I did it. Built-in shelves and left without walls until the end of the repair.

My friend across the ceiling glues fiberglass, puttied, polishes. I draw in the evening and collect figures on the ceiling.

The configuration of the kitchen came up at the beginning of repair, selected from standard modules, which I then altered, ordering waited 3 weeks ... By the way, a bar made of kitchen fronts. So I tried to save without sacrificing quality, using all the standard using all outside the .

Made of laminate flooring, carpeted room OSB plate 22mm thick, filling the kitchen floor on a metal grid and tile.

He called the master sewing curtains. I brought the samples they begged for the weekend and went to zakazchitsa choose wallpaper, it's some kind of AD !!! What I like, I do not like the owner and vice versa. We bought different, agreeing to return what does not fit.

Suffered wallpaper, glued lap and had to do trimming, otherwise visible seam. Who will understand the topic.

The end of the repair did not come when I finished it, and when the hostess came with things. She had to move out of the apartment in which she lived. Hmm, it is impossible to complete the repair, it can be stopped.

Installed kitchen, sanitary ware, grouting and did a lot of other things, but very important detail when living in an apartment owner. Although the day she is at work but still somehow do not get a surprise.

The hostess bought a sofa in the loan, occupied by friends of money on equipment, curtains, etc ... She was eager to see the completed project, for which she MANY THANKS !!!

The apartment was a success, despite the presence of red in the interior (it is like blue, incredibly hard work). I have to fight for every centimeter of usable space, the apartment was very easy for perception, harmonious and incredibly spacious for its size.

All who were there, were under the impression, and the longer a person examines it, the more surprised.

I was pleased with the result, but wanted to improve more and more. Not enough money for the RGB LED backlight, but I left it under the wire, have not bought the oven, and glass door in the shower.

I am very glad that my creation is another happy man. I put it on the soul and positive energy. Who builder, he can not believe it, but in the process of repair in apartment no swearing. I said this to his partner, and he, too, wondered how we did it! But it's a fact!

Thank you all.

Text and photos are mine.

After

After

Before

After

After

Before

After

After

After

Before

After

After

After

After

The bathroom, the place is small, but still fit

Wash basin without legs

Wall-mounted toilet with installation, color reproduction at the soap dish limping badly

Built-in cabinet over the toilet, free space is not empty!

The texture of the tiles, made in Belgorod

Hallway with door

The design of the cabinets, a washing machine is on a special frame, and does not apply to cabinets and wooden floor, when working in a flat calm. My notion :)

If you look closely, you will find where I hid column

Another successful photo is hidden farm, about which I wrote above

Kitchen and further details

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting