Because it is Cuba!

We were already on Yap Fotoochety to visit the island of freedom, but the most informative - Mr. Zadornov ... rest were dull quality photos or dull same description, so I decided to add his own.

So, Cuba. Initially, the rules are very experienced traveler (well, just very, believe me) wanted to write that as a yes, where to go, what to visit ... and then thought about it and decided - yah nafig :)

Cuba - it seems aftertaste that stays with you until the next visit :) That's what I try to create you. People are divided into two groups - the first to like Cuba, and the second are not. Second - go to yuh, for Viva Fidel, Viva Cuba!

P.S. Persons interested can write me in PM any questions, I can answer any question :)

You can fly to Havana or Varadero (this is the most common route for the moment), regardless of this, the first attraction - the ocean, more precisely, the Gulf of Mexico

The color and temperature of the water - what hit the first time. The warmest month - August, the water temperature is about +30

Cuban prefer this time of year, the rest of them - cold !!!

Plage Varadero - love of life :)

In fact, very few of equal

Seeing them for the first time, I experienced a real cultural and ideological shock :)

But the Cuban sky - a topic for another essay

Let's go back down to earth :)

I never videlbolee beautiful and alluring gait than the Cuban girls. This feature manifests itself with their childhood!

Almost all hotels in Cuba are the same - a rebuilt Soviet pensions, although there are exceptions. In my hotel a pleasant addition to the bungalow was here it is :)

here is a lovely miracle!

Feeding at the hotel (in all - 3 *, 4 *, 5 *) not shine, but it is not the most important - a lot more fun to have a drink in the morning with coconut palms :) in any hotel is a pleasure will cost you about $

Varadero - a sandy spit, the road along the sea will take you to the city of Cardenas, where you can go to Havana or go explore Cuba. First - to Havana!

Havana - she is ...

and such ...

and such!

No, do not think attractions in Havana weight - the city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, such as the Capitol here, but all the sights you've seen probably

Colonial architecture is captivating and makes a fall

By the way, all residential Cuban home, except for a few high-rise buildings in Havana, do not have glasses. Instead of glass are commonly used wooden or metal shutters. As a pompous buildings in the center, and in just such homes

is a city of contrasts

here is a building not far from the house with trees on the roof

Everything will not bore further architecture (come - look)

Finally the last classical picture (yes, she's still alive !!!)

what we mean ... well, of Havana!

You have not been in Havana if not attended Malecon

let me quote, "One of the main symbols of the city, is not just a promenade, a true landmark of Havana. Place, past which does not pass any visiting tourists, especially in February, when Havana Malecon is a traditional carnival. Quay was designed back in 1875, but its construction was completed only in 1926. Malecon - a kind of monument to the whole history of Cuba, its heroes and all the Cuban people. Right on the waterfront are a few eloquent monuments, one of them - a monument to General Calixto Garcia, a famous Cuban military commander during the war for independence of the island from Spain (1868-1898 gg.). Bronze General appears on horseback with his head uncovered, and the height of the entire sculpture is 10 meters. »

Havana in one photo!

Guys, sorry, Inet tupit

Another story - Transportation in Cuba

oh yeah, baby :)

Plate with the registration number on the Cuban machines have different colors depending on the membership to a particular owner. Thus, government vehicles are marked in blue, and private - yellow.

my favorite unit in Varadero :)

reconditioned machines, many - engines of domestic cars

it's just a five :) Just look!

a ride on the classics to Varadero - in raone $ 20 (hotel - restaurant)

State machines Miscellaneous - Taxi restored, private often do not look very

inside

Here, too, quite a transport ... YaPpokatalsya

Photos from cars can post here ... infinitely thought I have about 2000 photos alone cars. come - see for yourself :)

but I can not resist ...

to escape - not recognize red? (Photo by year)

and here is another

Now briefly - about to eat?

Eat almost nothing :)

really, all the restaurants are sharpened by seafood but they are few

Posted in [mergetime] 1393229432 [/ mergetime]

a few years ago (5 years) for $ 20 you can buy a huge plate of food (huge lobster and shrimp) - now what pictured above

but there is a fruit!

Here's an example

it's worth every penny

two bags filled with a variety of fruit - 10 $

and in general - all that is on the table - abided hundred euros

Sometimes Cuba is a very powerful

the storm is going to very quickly

but even in a downpour n swim very warm :)

Briefly about what to do :)

Havana, Varadero - it's super, for the first time and you can go on excursions offered by the tour operator, but in principle - see more:

Havana - an independent visit to the necropolis of them. Christopher Columbus - one of the most beautiful places in Havana

it is really a worthy place - to be honest, I never thought that the cemetery can be fun

Cardenas - closest to Varadero city itself is not the same as he looks out the window tur.avtobusa, there is a cathedral and Columbus

and the street with paintings

and another is the city of wagons and carts from traffic jams :)

At the other end of the island - City of Military Glory. There is Playa Giron - the place where the attack was repulsed USA + counterrevolutionaries. The village is of no interest, interesting road there and Museum

in the museum models of equipment, weapons, awards ... almost a living history

In the domestic tank barrel bullied, while amerikosov, pushed down :)

proof :)

in general, a great place for lovers of weapons / stories

Required to visit Cienfuegos - city name of the third leader of the revolution, the only city in Cuba, which was built by the French, it is very different from everything else on the island.

Highly recommend to spend one day and see waterfalls near Trinidad - very nice. Although there are doubts in their natural

Both the Trinidad from the highest point of the city

Trinidad - from the Caribbean Sea, at the same time it is the hottest (literally) place in Cuba - the mountains.

If time permits, be sure to roll into Vinyalis province - where the "breadbasket" of Cuba and Cubans na100yaschie - peasants and farmers

In general, for you - the whole island, Vaul :)

You can even travel on a bull :)

For your money - every whim

but it is better to take the car (or, if you do not like to be behind the wheel - a guide with a car) So, the money

"In Cuba," walks "two currencies: the Cuban peso and the convertible peso CUC. The difference is that CUC is used mainly by tourists, easily exchanging dollars or euros on the currency, and the Cuban peso lives in the wallets of the local population. Almost all the shops sell goods for cookies ... »

Here is the chaise on the photo cost 150 cookies (about 150 euros =)

per day, + 250 euros + petrol bail

ie the cost is not small, but excursions are quite expensive - for example, in Havana on a guided tour 2ih 200 euros per day, ie, cost more ... but out of the car and you can catch an interesting shot

IMHO without having to go with him 1,500 euros not make much sense, consider this (well only if bezvylazno sit in a hotel) - may be wrong !!!

if you have money - will be able to feed the seals!

In addition - will press cane juice itself :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting