Game Mini-ITX

I had a computer. Conventional computer like everyone else. Such a large, noisy and buzzing. But recently, he began to turn into a nuclear reactor. Just clean from dust or change Intel's gate, it seemed uninteresting occupation.

Nakuru google on this topic, it was decided to collect a miniature computer.
There are a variety of micro enclosures (I chose a long time), but that's really powerful to collect a mini-car that she basked in heavy games ...
I once had the experience of assembling a miniature computer, but I keep getting a wild overheating for loads ...
This time I decided to try again - bought a few pieces of iron, and I was able to achieve the desired result.
Colleagues so pleased with the filling body and performance, the director asked to collect the same for his son.

So, gather powerful mini PC gaming.
18 photo.

When I am collecting the machine itself - missed at one point.
My computer's motherboard ECS H67H2-I, and there were some problems with the video card and the FAN. Beer with a file to help me this matter "ustakanilos».
The distance from the CPU to the graphics card slot was too small, and they interfere with each other, we had to stick to the heatsink. Successfully.

Putting a brand new computer, I took the motherboard with a larger distance from the percent to the slot. ASUS P8Z77-I DELUXE.

We do not want to stay cool ... So we need to "extremely" cool to work on this task cooler Zalman CNPS 9900
It fits perfectly - no one interferes.
Prisobachit it is not that difficult, but gemmmmor

Krepezhka the reverse side of the Nurse for «V8» ...)))

Heart gaming PC - card ...
The choice fell on 2048MB, ASUS GTX770-DC2OC-2GD5, GTX770, 2xDVI, HDMI, DP, GDDR5, 256-bit, Retail.

Preparing for jewelry "shoving»

The modest 8 GB rather than 16. (But motherboard holds 16)
As the director said, "if you can buy something simpler without visible damage - let's buy ...»

That's how it all climbs. The processor is very comfortable with the radiator.

Block I took as yourself - 600W Corsair CX 600 M, Active PFC, 12cm fan, modular, CP-9020060-EU, Retail. - 14 cm length
It was possible to more powerful, but there is little more than the length of a couple of cm - 16.
Do not risk it. (but in theory should climb and 160.)

I put a block

Here vidyushechka-beauty.
I gtx760 and it is shorter.
But here it does not matter in practice, because the length of a lot of places for vidyushki.

Everything is fine climbed

This body can cram as many as six hard drives.
because we are still fighting for silence, then we put on the hard nouta.

The test run was successful.
I pull up sidyuchok of sate and quickly put vindovoza.

These are, by the way, funny antenki vayfaynye magnets came with the motherboard.

We direct the beauty! :)
Included with the case is a sufficient number of bolts, Shpuntik and ties.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting