The guy who throws the giant cats

In 2011, an elderly Italian left his beloved cat inherited 15 million dollars, making him the world's richest representative of the cat family. In Belarus, only shrugged his shoulders would be: the rich their quirks. We have not decided to mix love for animals and a lot of money. Minsker Nikita Borisenko, who breeds for sale cats Maine coon, confirm.

Maine Coon - the largest domestic cats in the world, their length can be up to a meter, weight - 10 kg. Raccoon cat from Maine - so you can decipher the word "Maine Coon" - in fact, no not a raccoon, although it was launched in the US state of Maine. These cats lived on the farm for the first colonists. The breed formed the then harsh living conditions, although the Internet is walking a legend that Maine Coons originated from raccoons. Believe it not worth it.

Will be 11 photos

Name: Nikita Borisenko

Case: breeds of cats Maine coon

Start-up capital: 2000-2250 dollars

In Eastern Europe, the Maine Coon came in the wake of restructuring in 1989, and Belarusians good shopped rock recently. The family of the businessman Nikita Borisenko this cat appeared three years ago.

- My mom breeds Maine Coons years 7, and the cat we got as a gift from her. This is us with Christine, my wife, was not enough. We bought a cat, spending a 1400 euro - 3 salary and registered nursery - Nikita laughs. For visitors incredulous looks the same cat, named Caro. His girlfriend exquisite name Richie Amore.

Kennel - this is a common "treshka" in the rockery. Two of the rooms occupied by the owners and their 10-month-old son, a given "at the mercy" of kittens. At first glance, a small child, and seven cats can not coexist. The family Borisenko strictly follow hygiene.

- Kittens are living in a separate room, to the child, we do not let them. Adults walk around the apartment, but they are friendly with his son. Twice a day, the wife makes the wet cleaning so by unsanitary conditions neither we nor the baby does not suffer - Nikita admits us to the cat's territory. - And ... coat hair and people fall out.
The photo myaumat family

he "nursery»

Units pets boast a private bathroom, but these kittens luck. At their disposal are three trays, two bowls with food and 17 square meters.

- Maine Coons are not burdensome to maintain. They do not need to comb out all day long, as the Persians, the only regularly clean - Nikita touches toys, and five kittens immediately rush to him. - I am a dog lover, and Maine Coon resemble them in nature. They are quiet and very social. When Richie was pregnant, she resorted to the night crying baby. I guess if I could speak, he asked: "Sami can not understand?»

Kittens are worn around the room, recalling the five fluffy mittens. Especially active dark Caruso. His temperament has already attracted buyers, but the kitten is not fully immunized, out of the house, he would not leave.

Posted in [mergetime] 1365680553 [/ mergetime]
For Caruso, the new owners will pay $ 900. Almost twice the average Belarusian salary. For reference, in "Laksheri" -segmente cat Maine Coon market yield savannas and Bengal cats are asked for up to 5 thousand dollars.

- If earlier inhabitants of the former Soviet Union dreamed of British or Persian cats, but today everyone wants Maine Coon. For some customers it is clear that a person does not infringe upon himself, giving 700-1000 dollars for a kitten - says Nikita, one catching kittens from all angles. - It is true that in recent years the cats have to buy people and middle-income students. Young people even asked to sell the Maine Coon in installments.

In order not to disappoint "cat owner" Nikita is still on the phone asking, "Do you know how many there are Maine Coon?" Usually, they know what they are. But if the buyer liked the cat, it does not mean that tomorrow it will not call with a request to take the animal back.

- There have been cases where the buyer called the next day and said, "He told me bit the wires. What kind of a kitten? "We tried to explain that the cat - it's the same child, only fluffy. In an extreme case, take the animal back.

Nikita tries to communicate with customers, to know how there was the life of their pets. Some breeders are still at the stage of buying an apartment asking for photos in which the lodge cat. Spouses Borisenko not go so far. Understand that this breed enthusiasm not only to buy, but do not feed

- We never calculate, how much to spend on the content. In seven cats it takes about 2 million rubles a month - are assessing Nikita, pointing to a 10-pound bag of cat food. Every day it becomes less than 800 grams - absorbs much of the family menagerie Borisenko. - Health care also comes at a price. Kittens need to instill. One vaccination is 70-100 thousand rubles each kitten must be three of these, until it will move to a new home. Besides kittens, as children need toys.

Posted in [mergetime] 1365680692 [/ mergetime]
Every day, the family cat eats almost a kilogram of feed

A separate part of life and cost of breeders - the exhibition. The father Caro participate in them regularly. It is estimated his breeding quality and pedigree data. Without adjustable evaluation expert breeders to take the cat out of the nursery can not.

- I'm sorry to carry Caro exhibitions, I can see that he does not like. And it is a pity, and even scary sometimes. There were times when cats at exhibitions grass. It is typical for Russia. There, people are trying to build this business, so the competition is tough.

The exhibition abroad can "eat" just $ 500. But Nikita and his wife can afford such expensive to kennel earned credibility. In addition to exhibitions of cats are selling well. The main thing is to keep a balance between the cost that is acceptable to buyers and sellers benefit.

- If you cut the price in Russia may threaten. Like, here, too, we want to live, and you come from poverty-stricken Belarus and pricing we break.

I have all, sorry for such laying open - not a master of creating posts ...
During the creation of the theme was similar to the last photo :)

taken finance.tut.by/news343418.html

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting