We make a helmet with horns

This Friday, today I'm with my other half go to the concert of KnyaZz, I have it as a fan of Kish and others ...
Subtracts it somewhere that people flash mob is going to organize, in connection with the song "Norman" come in all types of paper origami-caps as a helmet with horns. Well, I suggested they fold like an origami helmet, and promised her to do the same, and then looked ... well ... complete nonsense turns thought scratched his head ... Give thought to make your favorite natural helmet with horns!
Thus, the cost of 188 rubles:
• glue gun - 38 p. in fixed price
• rods for glue gun - 38 p. in fixed price
• scissors -38r. Well, you understand how)))
• tape-reinforced - 40p. Auchan in
• Stationery knife I already had
• Box - 34P. Auchan in
• thread
• 3 hours of time.
• Ice for applying to the head

50 photos.

Threads measuring head circumference to determine the size.

2. derbanit box. Be sure to do this on sneakers

3. The size of the rectangle, we need to be equal to the circumference of the head + a couple of centimeters
and a height of 0, 4 x head circumference + couple centimeters.

4. Special accuracy is not required, it is in the end everything will be hidden under a layer of tape.

5. The lower horizontal bar carried by the top edge at 0, 4 x circumferential length of the head.

6. Cut the petals.

7. fuf ...

9. At this point, it became clear that when cutting cardboard vacuum cleaner can not do without, remains a pile of paper "filings"))) so we get a reprimand from the favorite and go for a vacuum cleaner

10. Fold the petals all the inside of the helmet of the future. I folded over at first hand, and then a pair of scissors, in principle, it is possible and on the corner of the table, but I thought that scratch the table, a very rough cardboard. Sneakers are not my

11. In the process of bending I come off one petal, put aside, then attach ...

12. Now wrap it all into the cylinder.

13. Here's what happened. Witnesses in the background approve.

14. Put the warm-glue gun. At this stage, it became clear that under the gun it is necessary to put a piece of cardboard, by the fact that the heated glue itself begins to drip onto the polishing BITCH! So we get a reprimand from his beloved and puts a piece of cardboard under the gun.

15. Merge our cylinder from the bottom, where there is no petals. At first I wanted to fix with glue and petals, but it turned out that a very good scotch and glued tightly, so the petals fix tape.

16. I'm stuck on the first adhesive tape 2 opposite lobe, then bends and rovnenko join with the rest of the bottom.

17. Repairing detached petal)))

18. Type repaired petals inside.

19. Little add scotch for reliability.

20. Here's what happened inside.

21. Reliability of the compound on the safe side, we fix our inside "the dome" a piece of adhesive tape.

22. Getting to the horns, take a piece of the box and fold it in corrugated straight lines.

25. PLANNED isosceles triangle, at the base of the triangle I have taken on the basis of the size of the thickness of which should be at the base of the horn well, about 20 cm, it will give us a result of the diameter of the horns of about 5 cm.

26. Cut.

27. Bends in the cone.

29. Fix a cone duct tape.

30. Here's what happened.

32. Repeat the same for the second horn.

33. Here's what happened.

34. Bears in shock, they like. )))

35. It is necessary to bend the horns to the top, cut out for this segment. When the horn cut out keeping it in the form of a cone, do not fold it in half, or ugly turn.

36. Bend was not enough.

38. Increase the cut-out.

39. Cut another segment elsewhere.

40. Well, in principle it is, although I bend prettier.

41. When will fix the tape, the more rotten.

42. Make a second analogy, it is very difficult to repeat exactly the cuts, or horn will be different.

43. Adhesive tape fix the final form of horns and doing so was less beautiful and could not be seen cardboard.

44. Now, fasten the helmet horns, orange us this did not help.

45. I am just small pieces in a circle and fixed everything.

46. ​​That's what we have.

47. Now go to your favorite and tyrim her old boots unnecessary))) with them to cut a piece of fur tops. Then we get another reprimand from the favorite for damaged boots, apply ice to the bruised head and glue on a piece of fur around.

48. I strongly do not soared, it was already late ...

49. Do not forget to turn off the glue gun out of the socket.

50. I this was not enough and I'm armed with a marker, I decided to draw klёpochki.

Posted in [mergetime] 1394182907 [/ mergetime]
Well, that's it, the helmet is ready, sweetheart happy and tomorrow it will show off at the concert of your favorite band in klёvom helmet)))
You can comment on.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting