How to let the bridge across the Golden Horn

August 11, 2012 has finally opened and commissioned suffering a bridge across the Golden Horn Bay in Vladivostok.
Today and tomorrow, the bridge is open to pedestrians only access. Residents and visitors have a unique opportunity to go over the bridge and take pictures.

We have gathered his wife and daughter and rushed ...
In connection with the opening of the bridge in Vladivostok changed traffic scheme.
We left the car in Pushkin, planning to climb the cable car.
We arrived early so walked around town a bit.
View of the bridge from the street. Svetlanskaya:

Then we decided to go up the cable car. To do this it was necessary to start the climb to the funicular station.
These are the places to eat in Vladivostok. I love Petersburg and this ladder it reminded me:

All the same ladder. Rather its branch ...

At the end here is full of optimism:

And it turned out that the funicular is closed for preventing !!!
It was necessary to "sawing" up the ladder next to the cable car line:

It seems from that close. We then counted on the descent - 319 steps ...
But finally we reached the top of the funicular station. Here is a general view of the bridge and the bay:

and

and

and

Entrance to the bridge was first blocked by the police. As we learned, the grand opening of the bridge took place with the participation of the Governor of the Primorsky Territory, Vladivostok Mayor and bridge builders.
This all gave out balloons with the logo of the opening ceremony (bridge position), ribbons, badges and prospektik

About half an hour after the official opening time of the bridge (ie somewhere at 11:30) all allowed to enter the bridge. Began!

Then just go pictures here and there interspersed with my comments.
So. Number 1

This lower part of the guy holding the bridge. Healthy!

View of the entrance to the Golden Horn and the bridge Vladivostok.

In the middle (where the guys come together with the first and second pylons) the band played. Good game. we liked.

Musicians were people not proud and happily took pictures with anyone who wanted it

At the end of the bridge that goes to the District "Egersheld" I played another orchestra. They played jazz music. We are also very pleased

I photographed the ship docked at the port on board a bus.
I never thought that, in principle, such large ships can go as fast (on the territory / water area of ​​the port)

The builders of the bridge. Also not denied wanting to be photographed with them. We joked. Normal men.

View from the bridge to the upper cable car station

Farewell look back ...

Tunnel - entry / exit to the bridge / the bridge

Posted in [mergetime] 1344686163 [/ mergetime]
That's all. I think the photos turned out slightly less than said ... I'm sorry if anyone disappointed.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting