MEP called for the exit from the EU Belgium

In Belgium, a new scandal is brewing - one of the MEPs said that the euro zone countries are involved in the illegal overthrow of the governments of other countries under pressure from the US, Belgium and offered to withdraw from the European Union and NATO. The speech was unusually frank and tough.

MEP Louis Laurent, in his speech said that in the name of democracy and fight against terrorism European countries and the United States assumed the right to violate the sovereignty of other independent states, and even to overthrow their leaders.

Noting that Iraq and Afghanistan were "a consequence of the American lies," the MEP said that in the forefront of Belgium has participated in crimes against humanity in the territory of Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, and now finances the supply of arms to anti-government forces in Syria. And this happens in the midst of the economic crisis in Belgium: Syrian insurgents country is going to allocate € 9 million.

Under the guise of fighting terrorism to promote the interests of finance capital and the policy of neo-colonialism. Arming Islamic rebels, the Western countries overthrow the legitimate authorities of other countries in their financial interests. Particularly in Iraq, the US and its allies got their hands on oil fields in Afghanistan - benefited from the drugs. The following objectives, according to the deputy, will become Mali, Algeria and Iran. War of financial interests makes the Western countries to the countries of the aggressors and murderers.

& quot; ... I am fed up with all the so-called benefactors, whether right-wing, left-wing or centrist, today entered the corridors of our corrupt government ... I do not recognize our leaders who play with bombs like small children playing ball in the schoolyard during recess. I do not recognize those who consider themselves Democrats, while they are just the most common offenders & quot ;, - said the MEP. "I consider it my duty and honor to denounce and condemn the government", - he added.

In conclusion speech Louis Laurent refused to support intervention in Mali, it does not support the criminal intervention in Libya and Syria, and said that the need to put an end to the participation of Belgium to NATO and withdraw from the EU, as long as Europe, instead of being a stronghold of humanism becomes a means attacks on sovereign states for the sake of financial tycoons.

A source.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting