What I earn in Spain on the wagon

Hello!

I work in Spain (Basque Country) for about 3 years in a place on a wagon, breed products at retail Basque "Eroski". I would like to know your opinion ?, and compare what the salary in Russia "about" the same work. I come from Kherson (Ukraine), which is why the laws and forms of remuneration in Russia do not know. I just offered a job at a private trader in Russia: carry forest R. Komi. The salary of about 80,000 rubles. On the day of 600 km.
The question which is better, or whether I should think about moving?

So about Spain and my work:

I have a car the Volvo FH12 460 hp Euro 3, trailers I have are different from Kogel me that brakes on the turns before the Spanish Lecitrailer, and we have Fruehauf. Breed products are only in the hypermarkets. Work on the region, a maximum of 370 km per day (this is what I have to roll, and so is 2 times less). Workflow: I am loaded and unloaded himself, or rather with an electric wheelbarrow. On average, it takes 45 minutes and then at the other. The store is unloaded without control, everything quickly and without checks. For dead-inverted boxes of expensive wine nobody here kills)))

Schedule: 2 weeks (5 days) the day shift of 8 hours from 14.00 to 22.00 Monday to Friday. In the weeks I have the longest vacation 56 hours. 2 weeks (6 days) in the night from 22.00 to 06.00.
Between these two weeks I have a short rest of 40 hours
Upon the day goes on average 7 hours per day. On one machine working with a partner. He's in one shift, I'm in another.

Repairs to the machine, I do not repair anything, even the wheels do not change. The car service other service firms. If my car is broken, we fit in another. Customer strict and order should be delivered, even if it is at least 3 pallet of 160 km one way (there are also moments).

Salary (the most important thing I think):
I get about 1400 € per month (before we cut 4% but promised to return). I have 15 salaries: 12 per annum + 1 month of March (the company income) +1 +1 year for the New Year.
This is clean money. Prior to that, I have deducted tax, pension, social. insurance, training, etc.
Base Salary out 1100 € (in Spain, it all depends on the region, each with its own laws and other salary) + premium for the labor agreement between the union and our company + Money + shift Komandirovachnym. In general, leaves 1400 €
Ie if I get sick and will not work, I will charge 1,100 € / month during the half year, if more of that period, such as reduced to a maximum of 60% for a period of 1 year. So this match is not profitable.
The same system of payments if let me fired: unemployment benefit paid for a maximum of 2 years at 80% of salary. All of course depends on the years of development.
If the holiday company we work paying 150 € / day net, but unfortunately these days in a year is not enough: only 1))) In the past there were more.
Oh, and my vacation 1, 5 months well and on holidays we offer weekend.

I would like to hear from you and your opinion!
At the moment, Spain is now a crisis that lasts here for over 6 years. Normal operation is simply not possible to find. To think about moving to Russia, but something I have doubts that I will have to live in chocolate? !!! )))
Dear friends tell me that how much, keep a stroller practical advice
Any idea to stir up business Spain-Russia so if there are willing to write to the PM.

In the picture below, it is now our road. At first, it was terrible, now accustomed to.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting