The cruel lesson

Detstvo- during important life lessons. One of them, I learned a long time, and it's called: "On 10 trusted friends there is always 1 dolbayob»
It was the 80th ...
I still marvel at how a crowd of 10-12 students could get to the stroyku- unnoticed napisdit what that building crap, and then happily go out with construction, no loss! Probably potomu- that we were brave and firmly believed in his invincibility. But the case which I will describe was the amusing exception.
 - Chased gum. - Defiantly someone blurted out, and we have supported!
A break in a fence hole, small Special Forces team was scattered on the project.
After looking around, we realized - All construction personnel at a dinner! - The time to act! Short dashes we moved to the cherished goal.
A target was huge, the size of a car - a vat of tar. After all, he was so good, it was mangled it into small kusochki- stuffed in his pockets, and all week chewing gum New! Although I must say that the old do not lose their unique taste and resin of there shit)).
We are surrounded gudronovuyu cup and stood on tiptoe to see: - OH MY GOD! Nooo !!!
Before leaving for lunch, the builders of melted tar pouring piles ... He was a liquid like water !!! It is terribly upset us, the whole group of friends was skirting holding tank and each talked about his disappointment in silence ... And it turned the situation into a state of meditation certain failure. The atmosphere was filled with sadness, melancholy and full of falling morale!
Very behind came the cry, which was to guard us, but the situation was so sad that we are stuck, looking at the black, bubbling mass of the trough.
Squall approached szadi- lightning and we have no chance of escape. The source of the cry was Vadik, he first realized disappointment departed from chana- until all meditated, took a hefty brick, well run and with all the dope on the cobblestone pisdanul Tar coats!
Suddenly! Vadik cry erupted echoed another 10 cries, had the feeling that Adowa chasm opened in Tar box ... All Rushed sharply around, all mixed up, who's lying, who is running and who has already kicked Vadik.
After 5 minutes, when everything came to sebya- Vadik kicked in already organized and splachenno.
The next day, when the black gudronovye droplets fall off from the skin litsa- we came to school but we were not allowed, and announced a quarantine of suspected rubella.
Vadik course easy, but it was a lesson in life for 10 trusted friends there is always 1 dolbayob fabulous! )))

mazay33 ©

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting