Zazhigalochki

It so happened that my daughter, having eaten the cookies out of tin cans and brought it to me, saying: "On, PA, podvsyakie cogs." Look at that tin, something in me and sank remembered childhood. Firstly - an unforgettable masterpiece with approximately the same jar. Secondly what is a long time in a drawer bunch.

45 pictures.

Actually - that this is the jar

But one thing for which and create this post. Contents, so to speak, the internal content.

Let's start in order. I started collecting them for two years as gradually multiplying and enjoying each new acquisition. All of them are working, all - petrol. Say at once that it is - not a collection, just a collection. Me, bought, gave that rested on the soul.
1. IMCO Ifa 1927. Avstriya.Chto say - a soldier is a soldier. There will be few. Since it all started. Now - two. There were two more, give to friends.

2. IMCO Ifa streamline. The same firm, only later.

3. IMCO 2200. Austria in 1930. Chasing her for six months.

4. Parker. American soldier. 1945-55

5. The Austro-Hungarian armeyki Neverfail. 1938.

6. Bowers US. 1935.

7. Japanese woman Bolbo. Year more point I will not, I am afraid, confused, pelted with tomatoes. All vintage. If you want - naguglit.

8. Almost the same, but longer and with a compartment under the bong - Casablanca Brass, in my 50 years of the twentieth.

9. An Austrian Tornado 30-ies of XX.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting