2nd tranche pivasom for rukozhopa or garage

It will be a little bukaff and ph. So, after a long and exhausting negotiations on the number of dal pivasom sides shook hands! It went for a long study of the materials and methods of their application in one spetsiatelnom !!! forum. Sobsna, push in entom actually served goat / goats. Old shed their cracked and crawled like my life)). The task - a new hotel all inclusive for goats (well, I as a performer on the sly, and add on a garage)). It was decided to do on the site of an old garage. Workers: I have a son in the summer 3-4 vyhov brother's wife. Building Size: height 14, width of the garage 4, 5, at 5, 5 Height 2, 2. Budget 150 sput. (with the tool). Time - 3mesyatsa, all summer 2013. Let's go)).

43 photos

That's what it was: an old garage and aviary tsobakena.

And yet

Tsobaken moved to live on the street and sad. Temporarily.

The patient was gutted.

The process has started.

And yet

I do not have time to drink pivasom as garage collapsed. With it collapsed my mind. It has been built?

And yet

Summer burns, the heat goes. Even tsobak not against pivasom))

Garage transformed into a pile of logs.

Dismantling finished counting began.

Behind the old garage was a pond, well, a little.

He was hired by a special person with a minimum of special tractor. To create a trench for shooting from a horse standing))

OTC at checkout))

The result of the special Chela and yellow monster.

Excavations carried away by the pond.

The first issue of his wife, who saw the pond, "You moron?»

As well, damn, it's over ?!

Summer lyapota.

Summer

Tsvetuёnchiki

Poured foundation brought blocks.

And yet

Bookmark the cornerstone)), the first in my life !!!

And away!

In the course of insert boxes for windows and doors.

and more

Tsobakena Jam building, not to mention me.

And yet

In the style of "Follow me."

The walls are erected. And my reward))

Beer is poured?

I went to the roof.

And

The roof on the spot checks tsobak vysypki land for the yard.

Unraveling the mysteries of the hole in the wall: the entrance to the booth tsobakena.

View of the attic above the hotel for goats.

Inside the garage.

Tsobak congratulated on the successful completion of the work.

Posted in [mergetime] 1395230747 [/ mergetime]
All I finished. Results: The mother-in-law to lead dances, joyful gleam in the eyes of his wife, the experience is priceless! Tranche significantly increased)) eyes are afraid, the hands are doing! Cons: Two torn back, and my son, but recovered quickly - there is my calling, huge blisters on his hands. You can kick, blue tape to block ass strapped. Criticism is welcome, ready to answer questions. Coming summer will bring to mind, as the vacation is over and time to the construction site, in view of the urgency of new fence and gate, but more on that later. After the third tranche. To be continued ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting