Campbell said that he wants to have a baby

Supermodel Naomi Campbell has admitted that she would become a mother. In an interview with New York radio station SiriusXM Campbell said fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg is sure to become a mother, even if he finds the perfect man:

"I'm at an age when I know I really want to have children. It does not matter, I've got a man or not. I want it for themselves, "- said a top model.

Naomi and Diane von Furstenberg

Naomi on radio SiriusXM

Naomi lives alone since parting with her boyfriend Vladislav Doronin, which met for a long time.

Incidentally, this is not the first time when Naomi thinks about to have a baby. In 2008 she said that she was infertile because of a cyst, which she had to be removed. Then she told me that after the operation could not have children until March.

"But now all in the will of the Lord. I would love to have a family ».
It is not known exactly how Naomi would like to have a baby. Perhaps it is also, like many famous mom decides to adopt a baby from disadvantaged and underdeveloped countries.

New image model

Naomi also spoke about the problems of anorexia in the modeling industry:

"You can not blame the business model that he needed just such a type of female figure. The issue of diet for me is very delicate. I was a little nervous when I talk about this, because for all 28 years of my career, no fashion if I had not said, "Sit on a diet, Lose Weight» ».
"You need only answer for their actions. So if you decide that you should not eat, for God's sake, it's your business. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting