20 kisses from strangers

Georgian photographer Tatyana Piliev a collection of photos of people who kissed seeing each other for the first time.

I did not like the myth that people kiss, only well acquainted. That there is no spontaneous thrust kiss each other, for example, after a long social networking, on the first date. Here they are - 20 living examples.

Now she lives in Los Angeles. The idea to create a series of portraits became a small peaceful protest action against the dogmas of society that stigmatizes girls because they are too slow to enter into a relationship, and - God forbid! - A man called home on the first date.

If you have a craving, there are no rules. And you can call first, and kiss on the first date. Here is my project indirectly promotes freedom of expression of feelings.
Curious reasoning. Against the background of the current situation, when the girls have to wean rather kiss on the first meeting, rather than vice versa. But the series is definitely beautiful.

Some photos may look formulation, but it is not, this is real footage, the real situation. That is why the project has become a hit in America.

However, all is understandable: the movie about the first meeting and kissing shot in support of an advertising campaign WREN, brand women's clothing. I must admit, went spectacularly!

Tags

See also

New and interesting