& quot; The Island Ideas & quot; - Project Fredrik Haren

Do you want to live well? Start now. You can free!

Fredrik Haren, a successful businessman, came up with a brilliant idea for creative people. He bought three private island, one in the Philippines, and two near Stockholm, and to invite creative people that they have worked and inspired surroundings.

I know how important it is for the artist to catch the muse. This is largely dependent on the smallest of nuances: the mood, the weather, yes, even pressure. The atmosphere plays an important role. I do not enjoyable in the gray office and on the shores of the wonderful sea or ocean, sitting at a table in a quiet comfortable villa. I can give people this opportunity for a long time I went to his idea. And now - your dreams come true.

Palawan Island in the Philippines

Palawan Island in the Philippines

A condition of entry into the project is a creative idea and contribution of up to $ 1,000, which will go into the pocket of the businessman did not, and to charity. But it does not matter: if the creative person has no money, it be allowed to live so. In fact, it is a cheap (or free) permit indefinite, however, the author of the project takes on an island far from all, but only those deemed really talented.

Svanholmen (Swan Hills) near Swedish

To participate in the project can any citizen of the world, including you, if you feel that your work worthy of attention.

Philippine island of Palawan is temporarily closed to visitors because of the threat of a typhoon, but the Swedish island Voyferneholm Svanholmen and are waiting for their visitors. Guests will be provided with accommodation in specially built up hotels. To eat and to get to the island, guests will be at their own expense. However, it is not difficult.

Meals for the week will cost the usual amount, and you can get to the islands on a regular boat (from the coastline to the three islands of less than 200 meters). But even if you have difficulty with this, the founder of the project is ready to help those in need geniuses.

Fredrik Haren - Billionaire investor in various types of business (he has shares in listed companies in 45 countries), speaker and writer. He travels constantly, and focuses on the business on a global scale.

In our time, there is nothing better than to unite and think broadly. My dream is to unite people, to lead environmentally friendly activities, to think purely and spiritually.

Voyferneholm near Sweden

Voyferneholm near Sweden

My goal: to talk about talented people around the world to help promote great ideas to the masses.

Voyferneholm near Sweden

Swedish island are open from June to September, and the Philippine island you can ride all year though.

Reviewed by one of the guests of the island

Video review of islands:

Fredrik Haren, project founder

Tags

See also

New and interesting