The last Russian soldier

& quot; ... We came out of the last GDR, I just know it. To the column does not spill, standing at the crossroads controllers. One of them was me. Simple soldiers from the "Kalashnikov" and striped stick.
Closing machine controllers in the tower picked up - and all aufviderzeen, Lane Klein Russian left.

I was standing, then on the sidelines. And behind me the Germans were in a roadside tavern celebrating freedom from Soviet troops. Fun, shouting songs. And next to me, damn invader, miss on duty. Disorder, right?

Well, they brought the glass to me. Danke Schoen, I say.

After half an hour, and even brought the bite. Salute, kameraden telling.
Fifteen minutes later again fit, the whole crowd. Laughing, clapping me on the shoulder. Well, I tell your health! Der Panzer Russish Gate tries HOUSE!
What started here ... I honestly do not remember what, but - began. I wake up. Freezing scary, head of cast iron, not a damn thing to think. Where am I ... shaking hands feel for the machine. And then I feel very, very, very scary.

Because of all of Germany cloudless sky. And not far from the border lies in the gutter Russian soldiers. All alone.
The last Russian troops on German soil.

I, in general, did not like the Soviet Union and the thought ever knock him out. But at the time and I had no idea that I'm finally free, I can hide, seek political asylum and so on. No, I was thinking about something else: I was thrown, lost, I am in a foreign land, I was alone! Mom !!!

Homeland I forgot. Even the Germans, who could easily steal with emotion machine, or even strangle me bounce, I was not needed. Well full kaput.

I crawled out of the gutter, miserable and trembling mighty warrior of the Empire of Evil, with the "Kalashnikov" and the rod adjuster - miserable little frightened schmuck - and wandered into a tavern. I was shivering with cold and fear.

The bartender, without asking anything, poured beer. I downed it in one fell swoop, muttered "Dank" and returned to the crossroads.
Five minutes later came our green UAZ. I have not forgotten. Follow me back.

I ran to the car and cried from happiness ... & quot;
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting