The actual situation that happened the other day in Moscow!

I decided to post it - I think would be more useful than a couple of funny pictures.

The actual situation that happened the other day in Moscow! Read and do not get caught!

About a month ago I received an SMS reading: "such and such is the Bank refused to grant you a loan." I'm mentally neighing "And someone so this SMS and will not receive, will wait for a response from the bank ...", and safely about this messagu forgotten. But yesterday, when I sat my parents, and fought with glyuchaschim laptop, the phone rang on the mobile. "Says an automatic information service Master-Bank. We remind you of the need to repay the loan taken by you. Thank you. To listen to the message again, press 1. To connect with an operator, press 2 ". Then I remembered the ill-fated SMSku, and boiling righteous anger and muttering under his breath, "that for-your-bunny wrote," I pushed deuce. The tube was removed operator, slightly stuttering guy with a southern Russian accent (and there would be in my head sounded the first alarm bell of a series of "what normal people already in the operators do not take?", But, remembering the communication with absolutely pridurochnym operator insurance company Yugoria couple of months ago I instantly strangled this bell). He asked to call the name and date of birth. Called.
Operator: "So, in our system, you took from us a bank loan of 60 thousand rubles, on a certain date».
Me: "Yes you cho, ofigeli ??? Nothing I did not take, I do Galimov your loans are not needed !! »
Operator: "Yes, but in our system says that you have opened such a credit card on a certain date. A certain date you made the purchase at the store "Eldorado" on Prospekt Mira on such-that sum. Such a date, you have removed from an ATM at m. Domodedovskaya, such that the amount and the remaining amount was removed, then there is something ».
I: & quot;!?!?!? .. No, this can not be, I do not take & quot ;.
Operator: "Well, your problem is forwarded to our security service, you will be called back».

It passes agonizing minute. At the head of a swarm of thoughts: "bl *, they were able to take credit for my name, and I did not lose a passport!?!". Of course, if you wish, you can make any linden, my passport data can also be found if desired. But to take the credit - it's all in any gate does not climb !!! Call. "Hello, security worries." Again yuzhnorossky accent, and again the bell is muted. "Let's full name, date of birth, passport when someone is issued." I Phony Subject, all say this, because not the first time I communicate with a "bank," and they easily ask all these data ... Further discussion comes in the following manner:
He: repeats all data, when someone bought. When filling out documents for the credit card was presented certificate of employment, "ABCs of housing, realtor».
I: !?!?! Yes I did the last three years working in a completely different company
He: But you do not lose a passport?
I: No
Him: And from your relatives and friends could not take the credit so that you did not know?
Me: No!
He: But detractors who could use your data?
I: NO !!!
He: And other banks have credit cards?
I: Yes, no problem!
He: And what bank?
I am so and so.
He: And what kind of type?
I am Mastercard.
He: But it debit or credit?
I: HZ, I never limit is not exceeded. Me salary falls there, this is enough.
He: Well, it is possible to take more money than you put in?
Me: I'm telling you, I do not know!
He: We now we have to verify did not take anyone on your credit card the other. Call the card number.
I: ??? And what for to you it?
He: I'm telling you, check that everything was okay for her.
Me: Sorry, I did not know that we have inter-bank data exchange system.
He: Yes. We need to deal with this fraud (Here are some cynics !!). Dictate the card number.
Me: Yes, and PIN do not you tell?
He: What are you! No bank you'd never ask !!! Give just a number, it is long and written on the front of the card.
I: Do you know something I strёmnovato dictate your room. Let me you'll be there in the office, talk, show documents see the map. But only in the office of your bank.
He said: We are working today to 5 (was 4-30).
Me: I still try to catch you.
He: It is better to give card number, we still check.
I am alone in your office. Give the address.
He: We - in Novokuznetsk.
Me: more precisely, give just an address, I find.
He: Birr Birr-lane, 12.
I: Which lane, sorry, did not catch?
Tu-tu-tu.

Back this number is not prozvanivatsya all the time busy. Parents Ineta no pulled in an Internet cafe, found a site master bank called. Of course, no credits for me is not hung, and besides they told me the following:

1. None Bank will not ask credit card number, even more so, someone else's bank.
2. Calls on the weekends do not make this kind.
3. At the moment Master-Bank automatic warning system is not working.

Divorce, in principle, simple as a penny: ask name, name, type of credit card, bank name and her number. Then go to Internet stores and buy goods at your expense. I do not know, ask whether the 3 digit razvodily security code on the back of the card, we have up to this point is not reached, but there is a fig to the sites where these numbers are not needed at all.

Now a kind disclamer, why I was led:
1. Divorce new. If he had me at least somewhere has got, of course, I would have remembered.
2. As always happens with divorce, it looks very, very very convincing. Now easy to post it message of a series of "You're a complete goof," but, by golly, it really seems to be true :(
3. See how well-thought out everything, first CMC, then, a month later, the call answering machine. Why answering machine - yes because the answering machine will not say "Hello, Ivan Petrovich" and calls impersonal. And you sort of CAM is connected to an operator who, itself, as in all the banks, asked the various data. This is not a "Europe Plus" call! In addition, how well developed is a legend when it was purchased. And the number and the time and bought. Well, all attributes, such as "wait for an answer" - plays Muzychko, sounds like someone on your keyboard knocks, scoring data, the address was given (in Novokuznetsk) real Master Bank etc.

In general, be careful and do not get fooled!

p.s. I read and thought that looks like it's quite the left, the idea "And I could not believe it!". But I believe it, almost dictated! .. In reality it looks more real than on the screen ...
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting