Chinese is disabled son to school

This honorable father every day selflessly bears his disabled son to school on his back. But the distance that every day he overcomes, is about 30 km away!
40-year-old resident of the village in southwest China's Yu Hukang loves his 12-year-old son Xiao Qiang and tries to help him all they can. The child suffers from cerebral palsy and can not move independently.

"I know that my son is sick physically, but the disease does not affect his mind. However, it was very difficult to find a school that would take him to training "- said the father.

"Every morning I get up at 5am to cook dinner for her son, and then I bring it to school, which is located seven kilometers from the house, then I go back to work. Then again, I go to pick up his son and bring him home "- talked about his daily routine dedicated father.

"My son and his disabilities are not able to walk on their own. Despite the fact that the child is 12 years old, his height - just 90 cm. But I am proud of my son and I know that he will achieve a lot. I dream that he went to college, "- said Yu Hukang.

Source: www.boredpanda.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting