In Izhveske a man in a light rose tree (3 photos)

TIN DAY !!!

Doctors from Izhevsk during surgery found a man in a light sprouted spruce branches. Initially, 28-year-old Artyom Sidorkina suspected cancer, "Komsomolskaya Pravda".

He "had strong attacks, he often coughed up blood," recalls Vladimir Kamashev, deputy chief physician of the Udmurt Oncology Center.

"We looked at pictures of X-ray and found a tumor ... We decided to do the operation," - says the doctor. Even opening the chest, the doctor had no doubt that Artem cancer. But before you cut half light, I decided to make this - to pay for urgent research piece body. However, by making an incision, he came across a green spruce branches.

"I blinked three times, I think - imagined. Carefully assistant say so: "Go look ... I think there tree!" He nodded stunned - said Kamashev. - Then he admitted that he thought if I was crazy. " Herringbone 5 cm length was removed from the body. "I was told that I coughed up blood is not due to some illness. Just needle touched the capillaries - says Artem Sidorkin saved. - It was very painful. But honestly, I do not feel that in me some foreign body. "

It is obvious that breathe or swallow such a sprig Artem could not - it would simply not passed to the lung. So, the guy breathed very little seed that sprouted within the body.

A piece of lung with spruce branches were placed in a special solution.

"This is a unique specimen! We will study it in order to confirm the hypothesis of the germinating seed spruce "- says Kamashev.

listok.ura.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting