Excursion to the brewery Chelyabinsk

In recent years, large companies have attended to the creation of a positive image for themselves, especially those that produce products that have become a kind of bogey like kokakoly, McDonald's, or as in our case - of beer. How else can you attract the buyer, if such restrictions in advertising? One of the PR moves - on the factory tour. I accidentally hit the local brewery with a group of tourists students. Factory Street Ryleeva, at that time (1969) when it was built, it was a suburb of Chelyabinsk, village Uritsky in common - Kolupaevka.

in the factory we were met by a nice girl, a PR manager, even honestly do not remember her name.

plant was substantially rebuilt after the Soviet period, in 2004, garage, where I work very close, I saw all this with my own eyes, saw the windows of the old tanks pulled laboratories, saw the barrel fermentation was carried on a special trailer mounted, seen as the rebuilt plant, now the factory looks like a normal modern enterprise

Pigeons are very fond of barley seeds, of which there are in abundance.

Proceed. The first available gaze step (first step - crusher, we have not shown it), where the crushed seed is mixed with water. Ingredients used to make beer imported. For each brand "Ural Master", "Tuborg", "Baltika" - especially its composition, although the kneading is done in the same containers, on schedule, by the mixing, of course, washed containers. Ie no dead grandmothers at the bottom of the barrel

Here Taschemta scheme (I occasionally I glance at it when writing the report, so as not to get a foot in the fat :) mashing. Find the diagram birdie :)

Workers are closely monitoring the blending. Everywhere indicative purity. By the way, the plant employs approximately 700 people. Where are they? During our tour, I did not see at the same time more than three employees present.

The shop smelled malt and it was warm. As I said, I work nearby, and sometimes in the summer, in the open window heard this very alluring and distracting from the work of the smell. We were allowed to cover povtykat in-box. To turn on the backlight in the tank, you have to press the right
knoponku

Inside this iron barrel - peremeshivalka

Then we were taken to the basement of the shop, there also was quite clean and blestyaschsche, a bunch of obscure pipes and valves

There are experts here? tell me what beer caramel? The iron banks - hop, he also imported, this particular - in Czech, I will assume that the hops Žatec Goose, which is then bottled

Next stage - fermentation. Barrels which stand nearly finished product. The shop is cool + 4 degrees all year round. Here, the guide assured us that strong beer is not alcohol is added. I am willing to believe it but still strong drink will not

Then we moved to the shop of the spill. Next to the shop were kegs. They are good.

Bottling is made up of three sections - the first section of the medium-sized spill in the PET bottle preform vryatli surprise anyone today, have all seen, but nevertheless:

Conveyor comes at a decent speed, lack of demand, seems to have no

Robot wrapper. Again, subservient to a minimum, I remember what that type of Soviet magazine "Science and Life", where a reporter caught in the overseas factory wonder at the lack of people in the shops. Here, too - no one. As if all the slaves hid in the cellar until the tourists go.

The most spectacular and the largest by area - glass line where the bottles

But canning line is the smallest and on this day it was not working

We did not show the line filter, and do not particularly like, because we had a tasting.

So in the middle of the day I vdaril well. Of course, the miracle did not happen, of 5 Offers grades (Master Live, Zhatetsky Goose YAR Bread, Black Tuborg and Baltika Cooler (bue) Lime) eatable there were only two - Master and Living Zhatetsky Goose. Before my standard beer - Pilsen draft, which I have beer in Prague, of course, they do not hold. But on the other hand, the Living Master, is quite able to compete with what I drink occasionally - Riga Tomsk brewery. Yar traditionally gave spirtyagoy, Tuborg Black - tasteless dry dark beer in the oven, put the two. Baltika Cooler Lime me wildly neponravilsya, although jane-fives students urge him, perhaps it is God's dew after Yagi

At the end of the tour we were given on the glass mug and then slightly screwy, I went to work, the good far.

Tags

See also

New and interesting