Best photos of stars on Twitter

Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker has kindly showed "followers" as he made a new tattoo.

Demi Moore showed a picture of subscribers after dental treatment.

Musician Lenny Kravitz backstage during a tour of Europe. As always in shape.

Own holiday photos published Kylie Minogue.

Singer Lily Allen shows off his new tattoo.

Miley Cyrus - the daughter of an American country music star Billy Ray Cyrus («Achy Breaky Heart»), which 16 years has become one of the main heroes of American teen shows her pet.

Ardent fans of Twitter-and Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher demonstrate his "followers" photo with an elephant.

American TV star, singer and permanent character gossip, Heidi Montag: "See all: my new puppy Coco."

Actress Lindsay Lohan in the form of a vampire.

Paris Hilton with homemade monkey Dino. Dino loves to be in the Twitter-e.

Paris Hilton posted this funny picture with their favorite dogs.

Pop star Shakira shares the good news with her fans: "Hey, I have a new T-shirt!».

Demi Moore posted a picture on Twitter with her husband Ashton Kutcher, who is holding his head on a white mouse.

Actress Denise Richards share this photo with your Twitter «followers": "Here's a price I'm making good hairstyle».

British hip-hop guru and a good friend of Eminem. DJ on BBC Radio BBC, Tim Vestvud.S Twitter is, sleeping, burying and having sex.

American television star and boyfriend of Britney Spears, Spencer Pratt posing with guns. Jason Bourne nervously smokes on the sidelines.

And for a snack. Hugh Hefner. The coolest 83-year-old American dude!

Tags

See also

New and interesting