Day of the Navy in the Baltic Fleet (35 photos)

Teachings on the grounds of fasting in the Northern Fleet, Andrew KRASNIKOV sent their pictures of the day of the Navy in the Baltic Fleet.

Do not forget to send us your news: form to add!

So nachnem.Esli honest, the first thing that caught my eye in the Baltic - it's here these numbers. The impression is that someone wanted to tell the world some size ...

But let's not get distracted. At the beginning of the official part I had back to back, and even something that took off. In my opinion, photographing laying flowers has a very low artistic value, but one card is necessary to lay out the protocol.

After laying began more interesting things. Passing the harsh regime of the Baltic sailors ...

... I, along with the rest of the writing-shoot brethren, made his way into one of the boats on the tradition of committing bypassing ships. By the way, a few years ago there were three boats thing, but this time - only two. One seems to be somewhere drowned (((.
But again, I digress. We were on the second boat, so was able to calmly watch a parade officials. I, alas, so apolitical person that knew only the former governor KO Egorova and presidential envoy in our province Datsyshin.

When all gave all honor, we went on deck everyday life (which, however, prevented the wet wind), interrupted grown-up hit the pier at otchalivanii. I still stay on his feet, but not all were lucky.

And finally, we have moved away from the shore.

On the next photo you can see esminets "Persistent", which was the first in a row in the chain. In addition to this it can be seen clubs exhaust smoke from our boat. This smoke, at one point in a thick cloud enveloped me and tried to strangle - my very strong feeling for swimming. Not a very pleasant (

Okay, I will not complain more). See pictures from the crawl :).

Well, this bird - the same "Persistent" only shot with a more comfortable angle :)

Mooring remembered sailor, feed ramp, which was never pleased presence beside him a large amount of spray and a huge number of the most epic smoke.

Then, already on the bank began a public official part. Different right words, songs, dances, as usual, in short.

It has been observed the presence of NATO ...

... And backroom negotiations.

And on the stage everything was as usual ... Cards are many, but too lazy to put them, because they repeat a shot at the same parade three years ago. Is that the costumes have changed. Interest on 15.

True, pleased with the singers. Because the "Varyag", executable professional choir - it's hard. Worth listening to.

By the way, the people were quite a lot, despite the bad weather. That VIP-tribune ...

... That near the monument to mother and child. There is confidential information that the Balts call this monument just "Whose?". But I have never said that.

As already noticed the most observant, on the eve of the passage of ships I had to climb to some tower stuffed with avionics. Let not want to, but I had).
Well, actually, something for which I did the parade went (well, and because of what the vast majority of people on these very parades walks). Began to run hither and shoot warships.

Shot, as usual, not very long. But it is still better than nothing.
Then it's time to assault. This is, actually, amphibious group - BDK, steam transports and motorboat designed to fire a powerful throw the enemy on the shore in awe and did not give him the opportunity to hurt the main group of paratroopers. Fire support, in short.

Well, the BBC, of ​​course, burns ... interesting show.

Finished the main part, as usual, ship hovercraft. I even took a full five seconds of video with his movements. But lay out later, if at all, lay :).

Well, it's just kind of ... Somewhere people on the boats going ...

And finally, Pozitiff). Agreed to pose :)

-
Source: smitsmitty.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting