Refuge Manual (42 photos)

The most exciting in the shelters is that you never know what you'll get for germodveryu. This time looking at germofortochku I expected complete ruin, but my expectations were not met. I would like to warn that too sensitive and nervous look probably not worth it, but really terrible there's nothing there. So climb inside.

1. The first room for filtering. There are such amusing little book here.

2. There is everything and shovels and flags.

3. The room is very small, and the old shelter was built a long time ago, it felt good.

4. Doors in wood or absent. ASDNR - Rescue and other urgent work.

5. In one of the rooms are located here are now exhibits. Showing these pictures have heard several times that it is an abomination and filth, and so this warning is given at the beginning. Lungs of rabbits are presented in three versions from left to right: normal, affected by chlorine affected difozgenom. Apparently meaning diphosgene - a toxic substance was first used during the First World War.

6. Mustard (also known as mustard gas) is a martial toxic poisonous substance blister.

7. "The hand within 15 days after the defeat of the neutron flux. Fingers black with a plot of dry gangrene. »

8. Another products of human genius, toxic mustard gas. Lewisite has similar to human exposure to mustard gas.

9. The desire of people to kill themselves such painful way is simply amazing.

10. Looking at the abomination of continued examination of asylum.

11. On the shelves of all is how the exhibits GO. Old phone.

12. A set of filters, the TOC (individual anti-gas package), several AI (individual first aid kit).

13. Of course in the shelter were masks.

14. On the wall of oars almost empty locker pharmacy.

15. Posters.

16. Germodver. Of the stands next to her found out that the place redone a training class on ASDNR. True disciples were last there in 2009.

17. Classroom.

18. Again filters. I previously refuge never seen such diversity.

19. Modern posters I do not like so much as the Soviet.

20. Old posters still found.

21. All benches have cavity for storage, they just lie GO armor.

22. At the post stated that and how many lies.

23. In the boxes were filters, masks, water bottles and various clothes.

25. San. node.

26. This is for what I thought?

27. move on and find myself in a room of Staff GO

28. The room is clearly not already in use.

29. Two of the safe. They pile of stuff relating to the building of me.

30. Who or what is this NAAL?

31. Technique all ancient.

32. Here's a column in the shelter.

33. bench lay here such signs.

34. The premises for the issuance of something valuable. All obsignaleno was before.

35. signalization. Now she is no longer working.

36. Headphones.

40. The most poorly preserved room. It is a shield and the power outputs for the radio station.

41. In the locker outputs telephone. Understand abandoned this place or not failed, most likely refuge is no longer used, and the establishment of him still alive.

Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting