I wonder what would have done in Russia

Just returned with his family from Austria, where they were covered with snow. It was possible to ski normally only last for five days, when the snowfall has ended, but we do not know.

It happened with me an incredible adventure: on the highway that goes through Austria from Innsbruck in the direction of Switzerland, I was stopped for speeding Austrian policeman.

The improbability is that I have 15 years of skating in Europe behind the wheel, once traveled from Helsinki to Lisbon, but never any traffic cop on the road did not meet.

Event gives special piquancy that we returned from Innsbruck, where I drank a glass of beer, and the right to take forgotten - until the snow came, there was nowhere to go, and I put them in his jacket pocket.

Thus, the dialogue with the Austrian cops - mind you, I do not know the German, speaking in English.

- Hello, You have exceeded the speed, that's on the radar of 117 km / h. Here the speed limit of 80 km / h, with you 150 euros.

- Why 80 ??? Here on the track all 100 !!!

- You went out of the tunnel, and it hangs a sign 80.

- Do not you say! I did not see any sign !!!

And then the policeman says something incredible for a Russian colleague:

- Just have not seen? Well, then just do not see, exceeding 17 km / h. With you 35 euros. Please your rights.

I climb into my pocket, and I understand that no rights. Moreover, there is no cash in the purse, only a trifle.

- Sorry, I forgot to right. And I have no money, just a credit card.

- Nothing wrong. You must be in a car contract with Hertz (firm, where I rented a car), there should be your data. Come into my car, it will pay to the credit card.

Paid, I went further.

Here I think that would have done to me in his native Moscow, if you would go for a beer, without rights, without cash, without knowing the Russian language, and did not notice the sign ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting