To shine from the sun to squint to all - "in Bhagat"

Kiev otshumela Ukrainian Fashion Week. Fashionable and elite guests Fashion Week - what could be better?

This - my personal favorite of. I'm going blind from this beauty.

When I was little, the old woman lived nearby yard, just having got brains. She also wore locks of the same color and painted eyebrows themselves such as in a dazzling fairy photo. The old lady was a mutt - red Pinscher. The old woman painted black eyebrows and red-haired Pinscher. So, satellite dazzling fairy lucky you might say. Though he is in a stretched yellow teniske, but he did not draw eyebrows :)

The explosion of the brain. I remember recently over the internets first lady Lyudmila P. mocked and Photoshop through translucent blue dress. But here - no photoshop. And this man straightened, important - look, the country who have!

Disney was a cartoon "DuckTales". There was a small duck Ponochka. So, Ponochka grown :) And it turns into a duck!

As you asked me - why our ladies and gentlemen do not dress in normal European stores, they have that, there is no money?

The fact of the matter is that money from them - the sea. They have no brains. And taste. Most people have rural roots. Climate - warm. Moldova at hand. Romanians again. You can take the girl from the village, but the village of girls - never. Therefore, maєmo those sho maєmo. Like us, are passionate about feathers leopёrdov, all mottled and bright, gypsy, to shine from the sun to squint to all - "in Bhagat».

Style - is also our everything. We have considered it beautiful, and all of our women - the most beautiful women in the world.

Another weird phenomenon to me - why most girls I see in the photo, so vulgar look like? Even the very young - and those downright vulgarity rolls.

Link to our aunts furs - and indestructibility indestructible. I have a feeling that if it were possible, they would swimwear from the skins of dead animals would wear. For fur - it is also "in Bhagat».

By bellows attached here is the expression - "I eroplane, and you - a cesspit».

Here the couple for some reason, we considered almost a fashion icon. And so - the last years 20.

Fashion columnist with some easy-composed by name. What fashion - and such observers.

The impression is that most of the guests to dress in the dark. In the pitch.

There were women in the kettle. Hope Kadysheva light version.

There were also couples. Such an amour, amour taka!

Some tried to look alternatively and all kind show their advancement, but still gets full MVT turned yakos streyndzhuvato.

Another dancing in the dark and dressed in the dark.

And of course - a priest, a priest without us nowhere! As without a priest.

Tags

See also

New and interesting