Letters with humor (5 photos)

Dear Blank Please Blank - is a comic online project in which English-speaking users compete in wit and writing letters.
The authors of the project - Jared Wunsch and Hans Johnson (Jared Wunsch and Hans Johnson) - created a website in order that everyone can anonymously via epistolary genre throw the accumulated negative emotions or tell about their bad experience. "The idea was born precisely because Hans just appeared similar experience" - ironically celebrate the creators of the project. Joke about troubles users like and project quickly became popular.

The range of creativity on the site range from funny jokes to outright rudeness. And users vote for each new letter keys "How dare they", "You moron," "ridiculous", "Like" and «WTF?». The letter must begin with an invocation "Dear ....» (Dear ...) and end with the signature "Sincerely ...» (Sincerely ...). Postcards from the most funny and interesting letters can be purchased.

Dear Noah,
We could have sworn you said the ark did not sail before five o'clock.
Sincerely, Unicorns.

Dear icebergs,
Heard about global warming. I am very sorry. Karma bitch.
Sincerely, The Titanic.

Dear Diet Coke,
Seems to me you're too violently react.
Sincerely yours, Mentos.

Dear Nazis,
What have you done?!?! I said that I hate juice! (Eng. Juice (juice) is consonant with English. Jews (Jews)
Sincerely, Hitler.

Dear people of the world,
Not to be a ho, but please use me whenever you want.
Sincerely, Grammar.

Dear Yahoo,
I've never heard someone say, "I do not know, let's poyahuim!»
Just saying ...
Sincerely, Google.

Dear Rubik's Cube,
Done!
Sincerely, colorblind.

Dear friend,
I can make your girlfriend scream louder than you.
Sincerely, spider.

Dear Maria,
Just admit that slept with someone else. The situation gets out of control.
Sincerely yours, Joseph.

Honey Fork,
I understand that we are not talking ever since I ran away from the plate, but I thought you should know that you have a son. His name Lovilka. He has your hair.
Sincerely yours, spoon.

Dear JK Rowling,
Your books are completely unrealistic. I mean the red-haired boy, who for two other?
Sincerely, Anonymous.

Dear Kotopes,
Please tell me how you cocoa? I have been tormented by this question.
Sincerely, puzzled fan.

Dear Word of Warcraft,
Thank you for having preserved her virginity our sons.
Sincerely yours, parents around the world.

Dear Parents,
At Jasmine had a relationship with a dirty homeless boy named Aladdin. Snow White lived alone with seven men. Pinocchio was a liar. Robin Hood - a thief. Tarzan walked without clothes. The stranger kissed sleeping beauty and she married him. Cinderella lied and escaped at night to party.
Sincerely yours, we are not guilty, you have raised such.

Tags

See also

New and interesting