Abstracts of Doctor House

1. If you want to know about someone the truth, then it is necessary to listen to the last person.

2. Your child was born with a deformity. But why him as a freak apply?

3. People are considerate and polite, not because it is accepted, but because they are aware of their shortcomings and know that they can make mistakes.

4. That's how life works: you either ask for forgiveness, or shoot people. One of the two.

5. The bad news - it is art.

6. Suppose I was wrong, but that's no reason to stop thinking.

7. Heart repeating: "The main thing - the truth," the brain understood: "Who needs it?».

8. If you had consisted in some games, I could easily call you "member»!

9. If I ever say that I want the children hit from the liver!

10. Patriotism is nothing more than loyalty to real estate, which is 800 times won 800 modes 800 different countries, but in any case it is the best!

11. Worthless life, if you can not take a stupid decision.

12. The eyes deceive, lie to smile, but the shoes will tell the truth.

13. The slightest sign of weakness, and twenty people lined up to plant me in the eye toothbrush-sharpening.

14. The truth begins with a lie. Think about it.

15. The matter of who originated the idea. The main thing that it was right and someone humiliated.

16. And do not you dare me here to pray! Otherwise, how can we then divide the merits with God?

17. The Holy Trinity: the heart, the hands, the member.

18. I hate the believers who have lost touch with reality.

19. When two people come together (man and woman) - There are two versions of events: It's over, and someone will be hurt or end, and someone will be hurt.

20. He will have dropped once and throw again. You can not depend on the people who fed you.

21. Love? It rises from her pants?

22. Many people live without sex, but do not want it only sick, dead, and liars.

23. How lovely! That I'm talking about your nipples when you cut a plain truth, they are always upright. An Inconvenient Truth ... thing, huh?

24. If you want to arrange group sex, it is necessary to call three. If one does not come it will still be gangbang. Even if the two do not come, then you will still be sex. And you would not believe, even if no one comes ...

25. Happy not buy lottery tickets.

Tags

See also

New and interesting