Who loves men

Classification by type of girls

1. The little child

No, it's not about dwarfs. Just some men love women poinfantilnee they like the children's fun and playfulness. Especially this type of women are attracted to men, wealthy man, who need a "little sun", covering their monotonous life. Nevertheless, we should not delude ourselves. Sometimes men have a girl-girl not to indulge and bring into the light, and to fashion from it an obedient wife-housewife. 2. A mysterious lady

All men like a little mystery to the girl. But do not go too far, in large doses secrets threaten relations fatal overdose. Simply put, you need to be moderately unpredictable and disclose information about itself gradually. But I try to not look your understatement, as if you do not trust her cavalier - men do not like it.

3. Sexy Girl

Against instincts is no arguing this fact. Sexuality is noteworthy in 99 cases out of 100, but does not guarantee happiness in his personal life and a successful marriage. Not every man wants a serious relationship with a girl that is 24 hours a day looks like a red rag to a bull entire male population. Inspire elect "strawberry" better when you are alone. Then he definitely will not run away.

4. Poor Liza

Many men are attracted innocence, naivety, shyness. Especially nowadays, when this type of girl the day the fire will not find. So do not be ashamed if you are in such an artifact. Adequate smart man always appreciate honesty and inexperienced girl that wants to build a lasting relationship. He would like to teach you all that to meet that already knows everything she has gone through and by the time the three of gonorrhea.

5. Bond girl

Yes, every man first Give Lara Croft, and they do not hide. But do not rush to go so far, demonstrating the quality of their unfeminine. Male wary if you will have a black belt in karate and, God forgive me, sumo. But something very simple, for example, to fix the faucet itself - a good way to cause admiration. If you love to climb mountains, to rescue cats from trees or doing some sport, you should show it. Men gets active and not a passive creature, the clock changes the status in social networks.

6. Bad girl

Sometimes I want to spank her. But do not confuse "spank" to "beat the hell". The corruption is good in bed, in everyday life it is better not to demonstrate. That is to overwhelm home drunk at three o'clock in the morning from the bar, swear at his mother and kick the neighbor's cat is not necessary.

7. I myself

Men are attracted to a sort of "Miss Independence", which itself can solve their problems and make the brain. But over time, any representative of the stronger sex begins to wonder if he needed a woman, if she can handle herself well. Therefore, at least occasionally, at least pretend, pretend that you need his help. Let feel indispensable.

8. The second mother

First, a man wants to leave soon from under the wing of the parent and to feel free. When this happens, he realizes that now he needs someone who will wash and cook it. And then they come - domohozyaistye caring girl, replacing the man my mother. However, some time later, the man again feels the crisis of puberty and wants to get away from this mother's care. You need to be a wise woman to handle.

9. Superstar

This one is all admire, but that is always the same. Men do not have the courage to approach her. Girls need to learn this type of feeding signs to those who it interesting. Otherwise, as in that song - "A girl from high society is difficult to avoid loneliness ...ยป

10. His fellow

Men like women with a sense of humor, their penchant for adventure, unusual hobby. That is, you have to laugh at his jokes, stall him play Encounter and watching football, drinking beer. In short, be that her boyfriend just yet and feeding.

Tags

See also

New and interesting