How we love man

Now the femininity in the modern world depressed so much that we have forgotten what it is to LOVE a MAN like a WOMAN.

Many women, if you know how to love, primarily maternal love. And it turns out that we love our children and husbands, not sharing these concepts.

In what ways? That women are very protective of their men. I recently witnessed such a situation, the store went the husband with the wife, the man was carrying a heavy bag, and the woman told him: — Peter, let me help you, you hard!

As if it will be easier bag to carry...

This emphasis on men is in the details, I saw a woman opened the door to the man, and passed it forward. And wife gave way to her husband, saying: – You sit down, I'll stay!

What can I say, I recently my friend said that she urgently needs to go to work, in order to help her husband to pay the mortgage!

Why do we think that man performing his masculine work, providing for his family and getting pleasure from achieving goals — performs heavy work? Why him need help?

Because then who will make our women's work?

Who then will inspire a man to create him a space of love? Then who will do the home?

Let us next consider, what is the difference between a woman's love from the parent.

SUPERIORITY — THE ACCEPTANCE

The mother initially has a position of Superiority. It is expressed in the following units: — I know better, I'm smarter, I'm stronger, I'm wiser...
And the woman will be the position Making. That is to take man as he is, respect him and admire him! Because, respecting the man – we won't tell him how to live!

CONTROL – TRUST

How women love to control everything, especially mother. For example, with whom their child to make friends, where to go or what to do. But the control really is distrust yourself and life. And most importantly, maternal love to a man that a woman trusts him, that he can handle what he does best.

And the true woman trusts the man! She trusts him that it is time to take the child out of kindergarten, it is time to pay the bills that he will buy what we need at the store and so on.

CATEGORICAL FLEXIBILITY

Moms love the flatness. This position: — I'm always right! I know what's best!
But women's position is flexibility. This is when a woman allows a man to have an opinion, even if she was with him disagree. Here's a woman behaves gently, she may pause, during which may and everything will become clear.

I'M A DELEGATE

Mom will do everything for you. And the woman in the position I'm not allowed to transfer the liability, she has to catch him. The woman thinks to herself that she's so big, so strong, I can handle myself.... But we have to understand that any good it does not. Because the man near the woman relaxes and ceases to perform his masculine function.

A true woman knows how to delegate, that is, to transfer responsibility to the man. This woman knows how to ask for help and do not hesitate to appear weak.
The indulgence – Standards

Mom often indulges children, their weaknesses. And a woman with a motherly love can indulge the man. For example, she agrees that he smokes. Or drinks. Or that he does not earn money.
Woman in women's position says about their standards. Declares that it can not smoke! And drink even more. Here the woman says that she can make a man and what is not. And if a man wants to hold her, wants to be with her – then he needs to do something. For example to quit Smoking or start to look beautiful.

A FEELING OF PITY – FAITH IN MAN

When a woman loves, a mother's love, she looks at the man like a small child. The woman worries that he won't make himself food he didn't iron his shirt and so on. But the feeling of pity lays the suspicion that the man doesn't take it, don't take care of himself that he's not grown up that he can't, he's still some...

A woman always believes in man. She knows that he is the best. He's a grown man. What he will eat on time and take care of myself the best way. And such faith in man, makes him successful in all areas of life!

MY DEAR, LET US LOVE MEN WOMEN'S TRUE LOVE!

Because every man wants to be with him was KIND, gentle, RADIANT WOMAN. A WOMAN WHO BELIEVES IN HIM AND ACCEPTS HIM AS HE IS!

BECOME IT, AND MIRACLES WILL NOT KEEP ITSELF WAITING LONG! published

Author: Natalia Kasyanova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/club8166610?w=wall-8166610_181598

Tags

See also

New and interesting