Liam Neeson organs donated dead wife for medicine

Actor Liam Neeson, best known for the films "Les Miserables," "Schindler's List," "Star Wars", handed bodies of the deceased wife's medical research.

Liam Neeson

His wife, Natasha, at the age of 45 years, died from an accident on a ski slope. Riding on a slope in Montreal, she fell and waved from the first aid, but when it became clear that the injuries are serious, she was taken to the hospital.

She never wore helmets, hoping for luck. Her death - as a red light for those who are riding without insurance. It's very scary.

I'm madly in love with her and I love

We decided to donate her heart, kidneys and liver, because it helped to survive to three people. I am sure that there, again, Natasha approves the decision.
The actor is deeply shocked by the death of his wife and does not believe in her death.

Until now, it seems that it is near, and I'm still waiting for what she is about to appear. Her death was not real to me. Periods in our home in New York, I expect that it will appear in the doorway.
Natasha lay in a coma when the doctor said Neeson, it's the end. He decided to turn off life support.

Liam and Natasha Richardson

In fact, when we agreed to Natasha life that if someone of us are lucky to be in such a situation, the second will not wait, and give consent to the power outage.

I did it for her, because of our agreements, but it is very painful. The land goes from under his feet, all unstable. The world is crumbling. It gradually wears off, but occasionally pierces the heart of such a pain ...

Now I'm 61, and I'm doing action movies. What a strange feeling on the background of the incident. As if all this is not happening to me.

The film "Non-Stop", which is already out in rent in 2014

Tags

See also

New and interesting