Filming locations in the park Universal Studios Hollywood (48 photos)

Today we delve into the world of shooting scenes, visiting the actual movie sets in Hollywood. I must tell you, the quality and performance of realistic scenery is simply stunning, sometimes it seems that the world has lost around a familiar form, and changed forever, and you become a willing participant in this transformation.

The first picture of the scenery spilbergovskoy film adaptation of the famous science fiction novel by HG Wells.

Forty-minute tour starts with planting in tractor-trailer, every car is prudently set screens, which broadcast excerpts from films, film sets which we observe at the moment.

Throughout the review we were accompanied by a guide, and part-time actor good, at least it can be assumed for its expressive, emotional speech and bright lively facial expressions. Undoubtedly, part of the show, he did it!

I managed to take a strategically important location for the shooting near the window opening in the head coach.

Let's go!

First we show a gigantic film studios such as this are a film «Is this the face of a sucker», expected at the box office by the end of 2013.

I am trying to look inside in an attempt to touch the mystery of the shooting process, but disappointed only see the endless stacks of scenery and other stage props.

Trailers with the equipment, props and other supplies.

But here shooting the film "Les Miserables" based on the novel by Victor Hugo.

Employees move to electric cars, by the way, very frisky.

I thought the scenery mixed with reality, and apparently some of these buildings are placed offices of various support services and other okolosemochnyh companies. A part of the building - only skillfully made fake.

Continue straight for new experiences.

Here dismantled the full effects of the episode "Tokyo Drift". The illusion of peace is rapidly destroying acrobatic pirouettes among the cars splash, explosion and fire. Impressive!

The whole secret of automotive choreography in special movable arm on which are fixed iron dancers.

It would seem that the idyll and serenity, but ...

... At some point catch up with the town rattling and raging torrents of water. Incredibly, flood!

It seems that just about flows and water will rush straight into our van and fragile for many tour ends right here! The panic and genuine horror on the faces of, fussy throwing the passengers from the stream, but the climax boiling water rushes into the prepared for her channel. Phew, we got off with only a few big splashes.

Another spectacular attraction. Caught apocalypse trailer enters into a makeshift underground, which played a real man-made disaster, collapsing the ceiling with debris that falls into the ground a real car. The noise, the roar! The truck crashed at speed subway train that leads to the collapse of the arches and colorful fireworks sparks from shutting wiring.

For the final frenzy of spectators, destroyed the station begins rapidly to flood water! It is very impressive, with difficulty translating the spirit to take some pictures.

The coastal structure has already become a classic of the horror film "Jaws».

Sweet bay, where the unfolding bloody action of the film. But the whole action in the spirit of the film is yet to come, too early to relax.

Under the spectacular explosion of a gas station, water from depths towards the shocked audience emerges a huge shark with gaping jaws in fearsome snarl! Unfortunately, I did not manage to capture the moment, inexcusable sluggishness.

In principle, it was possible to abandon the bus tour in favor of walking.

Cute houses either of the notorious "Beethoven", or from the series "Desperate Housewives».

Or somewhere in the "Beverly Hills 90210" met this house already and I do not remember after so many years.

Crime scene from some very familiar movie silyus remember his name. We are absorbed and excited emotions occurring before our very eyes a crime. First, this type of suspicious packages in the trunk of the cooling corpse.

And then he pretends to notice his crime witnesses and immediately rushes after us, clutching a bloody knife.

Place a terrible plane crash.

Partially destroyed buildings and structures around the still smoldering wreckage complete sense that the accident occurred just a few minutes ago.

Here, finally, is seen very detailed fuselage, which roam around the painting impressed tourists unwittingly playing the role of witnesses to the accident or casual onlookers.

Add another chairs the disfigured bodies of passengers would be even more spectacular views.

A source

Tags

See also

New and interesting