Fighting childhood hockey teams

In an Internet video of the mass brawl during a children's hockey tournament in Russia Novokuznetsk. According to the description, the brawl was attended by children born in 2002 from children's teams "Metallurg" and "Bars". North American sportswriters have left the incident without attention, writes Inoprosport.ru.

Commented brawl Sean Nieuwe representing portal Deadspin:

"I have for some time tried to write the first sentence as a comment on this video. I wanted to think of a context, but I only thought opened his mouth, and then twisted his head.

These are kids. These children are skating, knocks brains out of each other for two minutes. At certain moments in the video the child up in the air, then grabs another guy and beat him hard. Toward the end of the video you can see how a guy knocks the other on the ice and beat him sitting on it. Judges are not able to pull the children from each other. Video is accompanied by a strange Russian rap ».

Fight of young Russian hockey players shook overseas experts:

Commented brawl Sean Nieuwe representing portal Deadspin :

"I have for some time tried to write the first sentence as a comment on this video. I wanted to think of a context, but I only thought opened his mouth, and then twisted his head.

These are kids. These children are skating, knocks brains out of each other for two minutes. At certain moments in the video the child up in the air, then grabs another guy and beat him hard. Toward the end of the video you can see how a guy knocks the other on the ice and beat him sitting on it. Judges are not able to pull the children from each other. Video is accompanied by a strange Russian rap ».

But I wrote about this browser Sportsgrid:

"If I have at least some idea of ​​the fights in the children's hockey, and I think I have it, I can say that this fight Novokuznetsk best of all time. And by better I mean worse. And at worst, I mean the most incredible.

It all starts with the fact that one player pushes another stick, and then as long as you have not yet realized what had happened on the ice breaks several separate fights. Referees are trying to restore order, but at the time, how they manage to extinguish an outbreak at the site a few other breaks.

Then it turns to the final scene of the film "Gangs of New York". In that brawl, you can probably see anything. Do not miss the mark video 0.50, a player in the red sweater has the player in a blue sweater and other hockey player in a blue sweater in a hurry to his aid, headlong flies through the player in the red form, falls on his back and slides her on the ice a few meters.

And how old is this child? Nine? Ten years? That is why we should never start a war with Russia. All our children grow up in the Harry Potter books. Russian children at the time beat each other teeth and disfigure the face. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting