Weekdays Air Show in Le Bourget (65 photos)

An excellent report from the Le Bourget Air Show 2013

1. The morning of the first official day was cold and overcast. Everything pointed to the fact that it looks like rain.

2. But the interior was already beginning to work. All sorts of shops were opened, and the chalet putting the finishing touches on the exhibits.

3. This motor on the stand Safran can not be removed, as reported by the security guard. And these things I later met several times. Meaning do not understand, why expose? Anyway, everything is removed. :)

4. Stand airbas.

5. Remove the cabin at all. And the phone - the most popular camera.

6. Souvenirs very expensive and very disgusting quality.

7. Beauty MS-27J. I only managed to get to the press as a chalet poured terrible downpour. But after he had a beautiful light and the picture.

9. After all the rain again took to the field - to reach their chalet or visit the exposition. Small short break before the second shower.

10. Static is very tight and take something apart easily.

11. Saab 340.

12. Wah! P-38L Lightning! Polished to a mirror shine.

13. Tail B-747 Air France.

14. An-158.

16. Souvenirs not simply disgusting quality, and very disgusting!

17. A320 ATRA - Advanced Technology Research Aircraft.

18. De Lorient brought up to standard, and now it looks as it should. And Avianca looks even better!

19. A400M flight program opens the first day.

20. Prepares the A380.

21. 400-ka flew to the horizon and returned with Patrouille de France.

22. Roll out the An-70. Unfortunately I did not see it the program, and they say it was stunning. The next time he will fly only on Saturday.

23. Rafale takes off!

24. A380. The first time I see it in flight so close. It's amazing. Although he looks no. But who cares?

25. A !!! Conti towed to start!

26. Ka-52 came out a little Feil. They launched, pre-occupied, but they were returned. Schedule is released two other helicopter flight which had to be shown to the honored guest.

27. Ah, summer! But this girl admires Rafale flight and have not seen performances of the Su-35. :)

28. The Yak-130 is ready to fly.

29. Rafale quickly and dramatically forth to its program somewhere high in the sky (hi owners optics of 400 mm).

30. Fugue. Just a beautiful car.

31. Sergei Bogdan again preparing to hit the entire air show his pilotage on the Su-35.

32. The Yak-130 is returned.

33. Handsome! Yes, in fact, each aircraft is beautiful.

34. Fugue let smoke and dye.

36. Su-35 takes off! In his speech just watched the whole interior - all went to the balcony chalet.

37. But drying small and need a big lens it is good to remove. The photo creepy crop and filmed at 200 mm + ekstender 2x.

38. Bravo, Sergey! Bravo, Dry!

39. Ah! Conti in the sky! It does not show aerobatics, it only took three laps. But how! She is stunningly beautiful flies.

40. What kind of elegance. Terrific. I want to believe that our IL-14 will also be flying at an airshow.

41. Thanks to the frame on the ladder for what stole focus from 787.

42. Handsome!

43. Huge bending composite wing.

44. Many planting remove failed because they closed the An-158.

45. The team of technicians of the Su-35.

46. ​​Vzhzhzh! A400M shows what he can do.

47. ponytail. AN-158, and A380 Conti.

48. Ye gods, how big it is. As he slowly flies. This is something unimaginable!

49. How to call these bundles over the wings?

50. This is the first A380 for the British.

51. Already in the evening, in the drizzling rain Ka-52 flew again to implement its program.

52. The composite nose of the A350.

53. Stand KLA.

54. Suddenly, the An-2.

55. An-70 will fly only on Saturday.

56. At this point, the guard came running - you can not shoot after-sales service!

57. Hercules. He was found literally in a landfill and restored to flight status.

58. This is a picture of the second day - the people is not enough. Today was a tin. And tomorrow will be even more!

59. What will happen here in Public Day even scary to imagine.

60. De Lorient. Now it looks like the one from the movie.

61. Model MS-21.

62. His salon.

63. cabin. I do not know what will be done, but now looks very cute and functional.

64. With regard to MS-21, a press conference at which he presented the current status of the project and promised that the first flight in 2015, and in 2017 already the first commercial supply ...

russos

Tags

See also

New and interesting