Andrei Makarevich: If the governor can not hear the people, the people he sweeps

Famous musician accused the Russian authorities in an attempt to embroil the inhabitants of the country and Ukrainians.

This was Andrei Makarevich wrote in his blog on the website "Snob».

"I'm worried about the events in Ukraine. But I worry much more about what is happening in this regard we have. Not feeling that our government believes: the country, the people - those who control it. However, if the ruler does not hear his people while raping him, his people swept away. So what happened in Ukraine, the most typical revolution, and in spite of my dislike for the revolution, I can not call it unfair. And now you can as many wings flapping, the rebels called citizens' brown plague "- it looks disgusting.

Such unbridled propaganda and lies, so many I can not remember with the best of the Brezhnev era. And that can not be compared: if there were fewer opportunities. Guys, what do you want? Create public opinion for the invasion of a sovereign state? Chop off the Crimea? "- Asks Andrei Makarevich.

Musician compare what is happening now, with vobytiyami 1968.

"The Central Committee of the CPSU, the invasion of Czechoslovakia, the people are not consulted. And besides that crap all over the world? Here are today the two countries instead of one. And that's where the first, where the second? We got their love? Or something else?

But it has already been zazombirovat fairly large number of idiots and just ignoramuses with unstable psyche. Already torn up in arms to save the Russian-speaking population - as if it appeals to it. And they believe. The guys on TV, what you want? Long embroil the two nations living side by side? Do you work. And what is the end, you know? War with Ukraine want? As with Abkhazia, will not leave: the guys on the Maidan is already hardened and know what they are fighting - for their country, for their independence. And we are for what? Yanukovich? "- He writes.

Andrei Makarevich spoke out against the decision to grant asylum to former President of Ukraine.

"Guys, why did you hide it in Russia? An honest man will not cover criminal and thief. A thief - will. Why are you a disgrace to humanity? I know that you do not care, but still?

Of course, in Ukraine have done a lot of stupid things - with the Russian language, with the demolition of monuments. But such nonsense inevitably accompany any revolution - spring flexes in the opposite direction. And then everything falls into place - the stupidity can not last forever.

Guys, we have to live with them. Still in the neighborhood. And preferably in friendship. And how they live, they decide themselves.

Or wanted to shoot? They say that patriotism strengthens. Not for long, "- said Andrei Makarevich.

Recall last night it became known about the capture of Sevastopol and Simferopol airport. Earlier it was reported that in the Crimea was going to fly Acting Acting President of Ukraine Oleksandr Turchynov for a peaceful resolution of the situation.

Yesterday in Simferopol unknown seized parliament and government autonomy and installed on buildings Russian flags. Law enforcers have opened criminal proceedings under "attack».

About five hundred people with flags of Russia and the Crimea near the parliament demanded to appoint a referendum on the nationality of the autonomous republic.

Afternoon speaker Vladimir Konstantinov appointed extraordinary session of parliament at which MPs appointed May 25 referendum to expand the powers of autonomy, and expressed confidence in the Council of Ministers of autonomy, which from November 2011 led by Anatoly Mogilev.

Tags

See also

New and interesting